Author Topic: I'm moving to CHINA D:  (Read 3038 times)

My dad just came home and told me that I'm going to have to study in China, I asked him who the forget came up with that idea and he said that its because of his business with asians. It sucks, I have to say bye to a stuff load of people. :( Out of all the places he could do business, he chose China.

/discuss when dad comes home and says we are moving to africa
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:38:04 AM by The Black Card »

What the forget?
Why do you have to study in China?

What the forget?
Why do you have to study in China?

My dad is doing business with asians, and now he's gonna take the whole loving family with him to China for a loving year.

chinese.

at least u can eat chinese food EVRY DAY

My dad just came home and told me that I'm going to have to study in China, I asked him who the forget came up with that idea and he said that its because of business. It sucks, I have to say bye to a stuff load of people. :( Out of all the places he could do business, he chose China.

/discuss when dad comes home and says we are moving to africa
hopefully hong kong. if you move to Hong Kong go visit Quantum Eagle.

hopefully hong kong. if you move to Hong Kong go visit Quantum Eagle.
Hopefully, it looks more hygienic than the other places.

At least you can purchase women there

Africa or China? OP is confusing.
Oh and moving country sucks, don't do it.

Aw, that sucks. Good luck and hopefully you won't be crammed in a horrid home in one of those really poor and filthy places in China.

That totally sucks. Hope you move to a good place in china.

Congratulations! Now you can get rid of all those IRL friends and spend more time with us! We are your only friends... Forever...

hong kong is more better than china thoe :I

Since your dad is a businessman I have good hope that you'll stay somewhere nice.