Author Topic: Dotdot_____ has doxes on most forum users.  (Read 12979 times)

Just a little fun fact, didn't know if you people knew. He's got general info on most of us. Phone numbers, birthdays, IP's, accounts on other forums, steam accounts, physical addresses, social sites, videos(if put on youtube or other sites), pictures, relatives, emails, all that good stuff.

IUV told me after trying to bitch at me for telling him/her they were screwing themselves over on the forums.

The blacked out link is to his dox on me, which had all the above mentioned.

No edit, I'm sure the black is easy to remove, but there isn't much point. It's just my personal info that I mentioned at the top of the OP. I don't care if mine goes around, just figured you guys would like to know he's kinda watching.

wow I wonder if he has mine

Pretty sure doing that stuff is a crime.

I sent Baddy the other two links with the actual personal info on that site in case he takes it down. He can't remove it or anything, but I thought everyone deserved to know.

He would have to go through a lot of stuff to find my info.

Do you think Badspot cares? Oh no, a person on his forum googled another forum member, and didn't do anything with the information except send it to the guy when he asked for it!

You're a NucDUUYq, Atlas.
Takes a bit more than a google search for this. I don't expect Baddy to care or act on the issue. I just think it should be common knowledge that someone has personal knowledge of the other forum users. Like you, for example.

Do you think Badspot cares?

Yes.

I have had an incident where a Blocklander posted my address. Badspot removed it. Contacting forum admins is the only way.

Pretty sure doing that stuff is a crime.
So, by saying this, trying to find a long lost friend or relative is against the law? Do you even think before you post?

Move this topic plz.
Quote from: Drama Rules
If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:00:35 AM by Badspot »

Appropriate for drama since its a Blockland member stalking other Blockland members to harass on the Blockland forums.