=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 128956 times)

if you're a practical guy who don't care for no cosmetics, don't bother with impostosanta, his rewards are pure cosmetics alone

the only thing i actually care about in the christmas event is the weapon reskins, the components of which you can get from mount grinlich or whatever

also

in case math is hard

yes. the advanced orbs of alchemy in the auction house are over EIGHTEEN TIMES more expensive than the price recommended on the wiki

_EIGHTEEN TIMES_
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:32:31 AM by Tudoreleu »

it was probably written when energy costs less. right now 100 energy is around 8300, so 16600 cr for 3 orbs is around 6200 per orb

augh
the game keeps whitescreening if i alt-tab while it's loading
hng

Wait, so orbs are not just faint legends and rummors? I heard you can only get them by sacrificing a still beating human heart into a bonfire during a midnight.

Seriously though, their nonexistant drop rate made me quit.

How to get tons of orbs:
1. get everything you ever need orbs for
2. never need orbs again
3. get billions of orbs

during my entire spiral knights playtime i've only gotten two orbs as drops

both on the same mission, both on NORMAL [not advanced, not elite] difficulty. because the game just loves loving with me
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:26:16 AM by Tudoreleu »

I've gotten quite a few Eternal orb drops actually
though one time I got 3 advanced orbs from the same box.
of course it was when I was 4*-5* so they were basically useless to me

it makes me sad cause I REALLY wanna give these orbs to my friends who needs them but NOPE THREE RINGS JUST GOTTA MAKE DEM UNTRADEABLE UNLESS YOU THROW YOUR WALLET INTO THEIR FACE

the only way to make them tradeable is to buy an unbinding ticket and with the price of those things you might as well just use the energy to BUY tradeable orbs instead

i've only ever recieved one orb while in the arcade

eternals too common (for a person who mainly profits by grinding fsc)

i've seen orbs drop like 10-12 times (some of them were when I was grinding snarbolax for quick dolla)

red boxes have best chance of dropping them

2EZ

Annnddd, now time to play the CE market.