Author Topic: Kalphiter  (Read 9210 times)

kalphiter was banned for trolling and other things on my server.

I banned him for 3 hours for trolling, being a cunt to other players, and complaining after told to stop.

then I banned him permanently for coming to the server on his alt, and bullstuffing in the Siege thread.

Then after kojo unbanned him, I re banned him, me and kojo came to an agreement to keep him permanently banned, then kalphiter starts bullstuffting and pulling desperate attempts to play on siege.

Apparently he is offering Kojo a free server, fine and dandy to me, nothing wrong here, Kojo denies it, alright then.
then he starts pming me on his alt on RTB.

in this picture it shows kalphiter being a starfish toward me.
Also shows him being a dummy, so it's not my server but I'm hosting it? ok.

I would like to say a few things, I paid money for the server, and I offered it to Kojo as a close friend, and I did help on building some things in Siege, I constructed the admin system, even Kojo will agree with all this.  Nothing has gone wrong until this, Kalphiter is just a problem starting cunt, ban him from your servers.

Kojolika is the real man behind this server. Wound is a power-hungry pusillanimous individual who uses his pocket as a means to get that power. Guess what, loser: you did not spend time arranging or building up the server; Kojolika did. You paid a few dollars to enable someone to host a popular server, then overrode his decisions. This is not your loving server, it's Kojolika's. Do some actual work and then you can claim your power.
You put together an administration section, big deal. You wrote a bunch of common sense rules and a bunch of fluff that's already expected from an admin. Do some real work and actually contribute.

Kojolika has unbanned me twice and you only re-applied the ban. That's a terrible way to treat a guy who made it all happen. You paid a few dollars, that hardly takes any effort. Shut the forget up about him having "a lot of power".

Yeah he did make the build, and not only even him, Kazami, Skill4life, Hell Fire, Mute, and me constributed to the build.
Besides where did this logic of only him making the build come from?

Seems like every time Kalphiter gets banned he cries immensely.

When you have little appreciation for the guy(s) who made it happen, that's called selfishness.

Seems like every time Kalphiter gets banned he cries immensely.
What you fail to realize is why people keep banning me: because I'm correct.

I don't think this drama can go anywhere without Kojolika posting.

When you have little appreciation for the guy(s) who made it happen, that's called selfishness.
It seems like you enjoy starting drama

or is that just me?

I never had problems when I played.

Also stop arguing that kojo doesn't have equal power when he does, I never hold him back on banning, he should have enough common sense to ban if he thinks it's right, he should respect that of me too, and me and him agree'd to.

Kalphiter, you are just a problem starter, it's been proven before, and being proven before.

besides kalphiter if I don't want you on my server you won't be, you cause caotic stuff, and your attitude is no different from the forums compared to in-game.

and It makes me laugh in his attempt to gain clients by offering free service, it's unfair to some of the people who paid on for your service, and I think we both know that you only offered it just to try to get unbanned and play on the siege

I don't want you on my server and you won't be, simple as that, you're an starfish that constantly starts stuff, I just don't like you.

When have I ever not appreciated Kojo?

I don't think this drama can go anywhere without Kojolika posting.
I'll be honest, Kojo doesn't agree with the ban, but that doesn't make a difference, I respect his bans he makes, so that shouldn't change that for him.

Assuming this is a server run under Kalphiter's hosting service; I ask you, Kalphiter.

Why do you feel it is right to rejoin a server of one of your customers if he chooses to ban you?

people are banning you because you are doing things that they don't want done on their server

your correctness or not over an unrelated matter doesn't play into whether or not they should ban you at all, and pointing out their flaws isn't exactly helping the matter

and, on another note, just because you're being paid to host doesn't mean you're allowed to lord that over the servers that you're hosting. actually, that's the exact opposite of what is expected to happen- they're paying YOU good money for YOU to do things that they can't. they're not paying you to loophole your way around their rules or to stuff on the things they make, they're just paying you for the platform to make them on and back off so they can use it. if you get banned, you get banned; shut up and move on, 'cause you're still getting their money

Assuming this is a server run under Kalphiter's hosting service; I ask you, Kalphiter.

Why do you feel it is right to rejoin a server of one of your customers if he chooses to ban you?
RTB Hosting, bud.

oh wow that's even worse
you really should have clarified that

yeah there's no reason at all for kalphiter to be acting the way he is, what the hell

insulting the guys who banned you never fixes the problem

I thought the ban on Kalphiter was not right, but once he posted on the topic in general discussion i changed my mind.

Kalphiter you have become a real starfish.

I thought the ban on Kalphiter was not right, but once he posted on the topic in general discussion i changed my mind.

Kalphiter you have become a real starfish.
He always has been.

Why, why is there SO much more Kalphiter drama lately.

Errr, ish.