mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial

Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8607 times)

I've known Broze in the past.
He can be quite annoying. Wasn't he autistic or something though?

You should have added more to the OP.

Mounds Bar is/was annoying in the topic.

Now now, Why don't we consider trying to be kind to him? He deserves to be treated with kindness and respect instead of being flamed, Infact he seems like a very kind and respectful person himself, I'm not trying to dismiss the thread, I'm simply stating why don't we give helping him by being kind a try?

off topic but WOW furdle you're a cunt

Woah wtf does this forum have some sort of secret formula for attracting people with autism?

Woah wtf does this forum have some sort of secret formula for attracting people with autism?
i often wonder this myself
we really seem to get the worst of the internet all the time

Now now, Why don't we consider trying to be kind to him? He deserves to be treated with kindness and respect instead of being flamed, Infact he seems like a very kind and respectful person himself, I'm not trying to dismiss the thread, I'm simply stating why don't we give helping him by being kind a try?

because broze is a loving handicap. He starts giant flame wars. He's inconsiderate.

Something about autistic kids liking LEGO so they see a LEGO-like game and come here, eventually find forums.

I really do not want to continue this conflict. This is irritating to me when you call me autistic, "loving handicapped", or a dumb ass.

I really do not want to continue this conflict. This is irritating to me when you call me autistic, "loving handicapped", or a dumb ass.
stop attention whoring, you're just acting offended cause you're autistic

You're gonna have to get used to it, people call each other this kind of stuff every day around here and being sensitive about it is only going to hurt your cause.

but all three apply!

because broze is a loving handicap. He starts giant flame wars. He's inconsiderate.
Why don't instead of flaming you act nice to him and instead speak to him about it, I'm not trying to dismiss the thread although it might work better then flaming him.

he had a lot of chances, but wasted them, and if I'm correct, he's also blockhead36001