Poll

Where to next?

Mars
Venus

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - To the giant ball of cheese! Uh... I mean the moon!  (Read 54631 times)

Fuuuuuuuuck, guys. D:

I wanted to make the map a way I liked so I did it, then did 'merge visible' and added my country, but then I realised 'wait, maybe chris wants to use this map format* so I tried to undo the 'merge visible' but I was already too far to be able to undo to that point. I am sad. This map is pretty but uneditable, now. I may try it again in the far, far future. Or manually select the countries but that'd be a top league major pain in the ass, so I don't know. *sobs* If anyone has some ultra-magic method of selecting the countries without breaking everything, please let me know.
Here it is, anyway:

i like

but as you said, not very editable

Orion expansion on the moon.

Project OrionLunar2 (OL2) starts, they plan to set up another colony on the moon. Planned to finish by 2 years.

TECHNOLOGY BOOST:
I have granted every single country access to regular moon technology. Now everyone can establish a colony on the moon. However because we have already set up colonies and have luna-level tech, DoO, PR, and RAD now have faster rockets.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:38:26 PM by Christopher P. »

HERE COMES MOON BASE ALPHA NINER BRAVO DELTA!

Conservatia makes a moon place and stuff.

boom there tada voila
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:48:33 PM by grunterdb1951 »

Designs for an assault rifle that can operate properly and efficiently is complete.  Prototype will be manufactured soon.
The second shuttle has launched and expansion will begin soon.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:06:55 PM by blazerblock2 »

i like

but as you said, not very editable

It was very editable - at least, I was able to easily edit it. But then layer merge. All in all, I think I'll have to do it again. But the thing is, I was wondering if you would want to use it. I would have to be the map editor, though.

Edit: wait, no, forget - so, if I got it right, when someone expands, they draw the expansion themselves. however my style requires photoshop
dafuq do I do

Edit 2: forget that stuff.

Nation Name: Republic of Acornia
Motto: Trade ALL the things!
National Anthem: <romanian anthem>

Government Type: Democracy
Legislature: Idk.
Economy Type: I don't know, I like trading more, don't like war.

Country/ies Based Off: I'd say none, but let's say Romania.
Demonym: Acornian
Population: 600,000
Language(s): English

Capital: Acronon.
Major Cities: Crosina, Etrasna
Map: *attachment* I'd like most of Antarctica. Color yellowy-green.

Alliances: Request with DoO
Trade Partners: Request with DoO and RAD
Organization(s): Uhhh... ?

DEFCON Level: Uhh... 4.

Military Specs: Strong navy and aviation.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:16:32 AM by Tudoreleuu »

It was very editable - at least, I was able to easily edit it. But then layer merge. All in all, I think I'll have to do it again. But the thing is, I was wondering if you would want to use it. I would have to be the map editor, though.

Edit: wait, no, forget - so, if I got it right, when someone expands, they draw the expansion themselves. however my style requires photoshop
dafuq do I do

Edit 2: forget that stuff.

Republic of Acornia
I took over this region because it was white and nations usually have colors, sorry for the Iugoslavian leader if his country was still alive, if it was I will move my country. I also did not know what font/size to use, so have this for now.

Edit: forget their country really is white. Hold on while I relocate mine.

Are you loving serious? That guy was still activate and just because his region was white doesn't mean loving anything.

YOU DIDNT EVEN PUT THE loving FORMAT.

Sorry, fixed it. I really rushed on making my nation. I thought his nation died or something, but then I looked a few pages back and saw his nation color was white. I also did not yet put the borders of my nation as the format says not to.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:17:56 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Sorry, fixed it. I really rushed on making my nation. I thought his nation died or something, but then I looked a few pages back and saw his nation color was white. I also did not yet put the borders of my nation as the format says not to.

Your format makes me and my jimmies sad.

Your format makes me and my jimmies sad.

I'm really not used with country terms, lol. Just waiting for Chris to drop the seal of approval on my country.

I'm really not used with country terms, lol. Just waiting for Chris to drop the seal of approval on my country.

From the looks of it, you may not in all honesty.

The People of Regenera
For the people

National Anthem: N/A for now

Government Type: Democracy
Legislature: President, Parliament
Economy Type: Barter

Country/ies Based Off: a bit of US
Demonym: Regen
Population: 47,000,000
Language(s): Regenerian, English

Capital: Cramblon City
Major Cities: Cramblon City, New Chinter, Charlestown
Map: http://i.imgur.com/68Bir.png

Alliances: N/A
Trade Partners: N/A
Organization(s): N/A

DEFCON Level: 5

Military Specs: oh jesus
THIS WILL BE EXTREMELY loving SIMPLE I'LL WORK OUT BRANCHES AND stuff LATER BECAUSE i can't. i just can't.
SOLDIERS WILL CARRY:
.44 MAGNUM
M16A1
KNIFE
GRENADES
FIRST AID
CAMOUFLAGE KEVLAR VESTS
CLOTHES THAT LOOK LIKE THIS WITH A LOT OF POCKETS

brotherS IN THE AIR FORCE HAVE
F16's
B-1B

WATERCRAFTS