Author Topic: Alpha Sodas - Powerup Sodas  (Read 9565 times)

"Alpha Sodas are the great tasting flavor in your mouth!"

Info:
Alpha Sodas are sodas that modify the way you fight. Each soda has it's own ingredients, creating a new effect for drinking it!
Pep Up Soda:
Pep Up Soda is a buff to your Damage output! You can deal twice the amount of damage you would normally deal! This soda is also referred to as "Double Damage Soda". Distinct flavor of Cherry.
Painkiller Soda:
Painkiller Soda makes you take less pain! You only take 1/4 of all incoming damage! This soda is also referred to as "Reduction Soda". Distinct flavor of Blueberry.
Numbing Soda:
Numbing Soda makes you feel no pain. You will not take any damage, however you can still be knocked about. This soda is best known as "Invincible Soda". Distinct flavor of Lemon.

Warning, consuming these sodas contain results in serious side effects. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Pictures:

Download
Sounds:
  • Soda Picking up shamelessly tooken from Bushido's T+T (He probably didn't make them anyways)
  • Invincible Theme - Mario Rainbow Theme, shortened by Nobot. Odd audio cutoff is my fault.

It's probably best if you don't use this mod with Port's Damage Vignette.
It's also probably a good idea to remove the map's vignette for clear transitions.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:07:03 PM by Alphadin »

Reminds me of Atomic BONK! from tf2 Downloading...

Hosting these right now at my server. Come and try em out!

reminds me of bushido's invinci-cola he never released

server closed because no one joined.

This could be cool in a zombies server.

Bonk cola? I'll DL this tommorow. Gotta seep 2nite. Bai.

so do these consumable items have a time delay before finished consuming? Can't get on right now to test

so do these consumable items have a time delay before finished consuming? Can't get on right now to test
Yes. There are RTB prefs that allow you to edit how long you want a soda to last and how long it takes to respawn, however invincible cola does not allow you to edit the lasting period.

When are the Beta Sodas going public  :cookieMonster:

In all seriousness, these are pretty cool, alph.

So wait how would painkillers prevent damage?

Where's the particles at

Ask the painkiller deathstreak how he does it.

Talk to max payne, he'd know

All the names have no relation to the abilities granted.