RE: Roblox Reaches 200,000 Parts

Author Topic: RE: Roblox Reaches 200,000 Parts  (Read 6246 times)

Yes I saw that video. It looked a lot like a blockland Freebuild.
Go through topic. The build was Badspots Blockparty.

Go through topic. The build was Badspots Blockparty.
That is basically what I ment. But while watching, I tried to find the info thing.

That is basically what I ment. But while watching, I tried to find the info thing.
Its under the big black boxes. Those boxes are normally invisible and have the player teleport A/B emitter on them. its a block so no-one builds on top of the info box.

I did not steal the build.
I went to the server 5 months ago, in search of a large place to test roblox limits, and I saved the file.
:3
That is stealing, idiot.
Saving and uploading without permission is stealing. You stole Badspot's Block Party and you never gave him any credit.
Get sued...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:13:26 PM by Trifornt Lord Of Darkness »

That is stealing, idiot.
Saving and uploading without permission is stealing. You stole Badspot's Block Party and you never gave him any credit.
Get sued...
You're an idiot

Just put some credit in the description so we can all be "friends" again

That is stealing, idiot.
Get sued...
Badspot implemented the saving feature so that others can do what they want with it.

So unless if he's making money off of it it doesn't really matter.

I challenge you to make a better converter.
If I thought anyone would use it, I'd take you up on that.

If I thought anyone would use it, I'd take you up on that.
Olollolo

That's what I am doing, I am making it a plugin with GUI, how will others get the plugin? They need to download the plugin no? I could use Mediafire but the problem is other people may upload to mediafire and people will eventually not know where the original is. I will just use Microsoft expression web to make the website, it has templates which I can edit and I can import my own backgrounds etc.
Dumbass. You dont need any plugin or download. Just a model with a script in it, where you put in the bl save and it converts it on the spot.

That is stealing, idiot.
Get sued...

Why so mad?

Dumbass. You dont need any plugin or download. Just a model with a script in it, where you put in the bl save and it converts it on the spot.
I want to make it a plugin, it's more proper and will probably work easier, how am I going to give that plugin to other people? They will magically get it from my computer? That's what I have been trying to explain to you, I'm definitely not making it a model because that will lose ownership in literally a matter of days, little Roblox cigarettes will go and say they made it, even if I go and try and encyrpt the script they always find some bullstuff way to steal stuff.

I want to make it a plugin, it's more proper and will probably work easier, how am I going to give that plugin to other people? They will magically get it from my computer? That's what I have been trying to explain to you, I'm definitely not making it a model because that will lose ownership in literally a matter of days, little Roblox cigarettes will go and say they made it, even if I go and try and encyrpt the script they always find some bullstuff way to steal stuff.

And you think people will trust you enough to download it just to try it over  a stolen model of it? It's going to get stolen anyway.

This is not the Roblox forums. I dont think we should be talking about something that will lure idiots that say "Blockland vs. Roblox"...