Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)

Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14448 times)

The cases against Netherwolf are dropped.
In an act of jealosy and rage, he perma-banned himself.

Um, lol what? xD

Netherwolf deserved it. He has been acting like a child too with the messages.

Um,Laze.I saw netherwolf yesterday on the server.He got mad at a dude and freaking muted the guy.I was like.....   Wtf Nether?!?!?!

Um,Laze.I saw netherwolf yesterday on the server.He got mad at a dude and freaking muted the guy.I was like.....   Wtf Nether?!?!?!
wait. He is still admin?

In-game Name: BlackShadow
BL_ID: 30562

Application: Moderator, Administrator, or Super Administrator- any of these positions would be wonderful.

Administrative Experience:  I've been Super-Admin on many popular servers including: Christy Redfield's Blockombat, and Lolz??(now OrangeMan)'s Freebuild. I have been Admin on iloveipad's Freebuild, TheRaven's Server, all of OrangeMan's Origin Clan Servers (four or five in number, with up to 20 people), OrangeMan’s SniperRifle TDM (updating), Darth Blackout's Halo TDM, and very briefly, on Kalphiter's New Years Eve Prep. I also held a respected position on Dr.Zegobob’s Swordplay TDM as Moderator.

Recommendations:

OrangeMan BL_ID: 26810

Agent Bright Light/Agent Dark Moon BL_ID: 34622

Christy Redfield BL_ID: 37699

Noodles BL_ID: 34801

Radioactive Mace BL_ID: 28093

Quacky BL_ID: 37452

Ice Cube BL_ID: 11763

Blackman BLID: 4830

While Dr. Zegobob decided not to give me his recommendation, he still respects me as a trustworthy admin and a good person.

Why I am suited for this position: I am a well-measured, trusted, and tolerant person, so I will not do weird and horrible things like destroying bricks, cussing out players, or randomly banning/kicking people, etc. You might also be interested to know that I have never been banned from a server for more than one minute, and hold the record for "Best Admin Place Ever!". I am a confident but humble person and I will co-operate with and freely consider the ideas of my fellow admins and not arbitrarily reject those of players. I will fulfill my reputation as a trustworthy, knowledgeable, and helpful person and will come to the aid of anyone who is in need of help that is reasonable and within my power. I will use all my enthusiasm, judgmental tolerance and fairness to moderate your server with care.

How I would use this position: I think I can bring some fresh ideas to the server, like installing an observer room so that players can watch without have to worry about being attacked. While this may not be the best idea, it is a quick example of what I can bring to the server. I also think that the server could benefit from some new features such as an outside wing.

How long I can be on:
Usually from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and possibly Friday afternoons.

Timezone: EST
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:15:56 PM by zombiecookie »

He actually said himself he was 10.

General R and Netherwolf dropped "complainets"(as he spelled it), they both recived warnings by Agent Blue.

Application: Moderator, Administrator, or Super Administrator- any of these positions would be wonderful.

Administrative Experience:  I've been Super-Admin on many popular servers including: Christy Redfield's Blockombat, and Lolz??(now OrangeMan)'s Freebuild. I have been Admin on iloveipad's Freebuild, TheRaven's Server, all of OrangeMan's Origin Clan Servers (four or five in number, with up to 20 people), OrangeMan’s SniperRifle DM (updating), Darth Blackout's Halo TDM, and very briefly, on Kalphiter's New Years Eve Prep. I also held a respected position on Dr.Zegobob’s Swordplay TDM as Moderator.

Recommendations:

Alf BL_ID: 7829

Peanut3567 BLID: 4830

While Dr. Zegobob decided not to give me his recommendation, he still respects me as a trustworthy admin and a good person.

Why I am suited for this position: I am a well-measured, trusted, and tolerant person, so I will not do weird and horrible things like destroying bricks, cussing out players, or randomly banning/kicking people, etc. You might also be interested to know that I have never been banned from a server for more than one minute, and, at one time, I was also the respected co-creator of a clan called Origin (dead). I am a confident but humble person and I will co-operate with and freely consider the ideas of my fellow admins and not arbitrarily reject those of players. I will fulfill my reputation as a trustworthy, knowledgeable, and helpful person and will come to the aid of anyone who is in need of help that is reasonable and within my power. I will use all my enthusiasm, judgmental tolerance and fairness to moderate your server with care.

How I would use this position: I think I can bring some fresh ideas to the server, like installing an observer room so that players can watch without have to worry about being attacked. While this may not be the best idea, it is a quick example of what I can bring to the server. I also think that the server could benefit from some new features such as an outside wing.

How long I can be on: Usually from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and possibly Friday afternoons.

lovey application, nothing wrong with it.
but you might not get in due to the swarm of admins running around already.
(DOUBLE POST, GOD DAMMIT)

I was also the respected co-creator of a clan called Origin (dead).

seriously
Application looks nice, I recommend this fellow
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:18:43 AM by lolz?? »

Administrative Experience:  I've been Super-Admin on many popular servers including: Christy Redfield's Blockombat, and Lolz??(now OrangeMan)'s Freebuild. I have been Admin on iloveipad's Freebuild, TheRaven's Server, all of OrangeMan's Origin Clan Servers (four or five in number, with up to 20 people), OrangeMan’s SniperRifle TDM (updating), Darth Blackout's Halo TDM, and very briefly, on Kalphiter's New Years Eve Prep. I also held a respected position on Dr.Zegobob’s Swordplay TDM as Moderator.

Recommendations:

Alf BL_ID: 7829

Peanut3567 BLID: 4830

Why I am suited for this position: I am a well-measured, trusted, and tolerant person, so I will not do weird and horrible things like destroying bricks, cussing out players, or randomly banning/kicking people, etc. You might also be interested to know that I have never been banned from a server for more than one minute, and hold the record for "Best Admin Place Ever!". I am a confident but humble person and I will co-operate with and freely consider the ideas of my fellow admins and not arbitrarily reject those of players. I will fulfill my reputation as a trustworthy, knowledgeable, and helpful person and will come to the aid of anyone who is in need of help that is reasonable and within my power. I will use all my enthusiasm, judgmental tolerance and fairness to moderate your server with care.

How long I can be on:
Usually from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and possibly Friday afternoons.

I'll try to verify your recommendations. If any are false, this will be denied.

Alf denies your recommendation.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:05:24 PM by GeneralR98 »

Um,This is the worst admin reply I've ever heard from Alf.   XD

I was like WTF Alf!! XD

oh well he just forgot me then. i thought he recommended me. it was just a misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:18:51 PM by zombiecookie »