Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7560 times)

Lol'd at glass bein butthurt btw.
Lol'd at pablo bein banned btw.

he was banned for being a troll/idiot on the roblox wikia

he was banned for being a troll/idiot on the roblox wikia
Everyone knows...?

Pablo here on my secondary, just a week :D

Lol'd at glass bein butthurt btw.

Thanks for the support.
sorry to second post but your being like adz when he was simply banned on the fourm for a week and used his brothers account.

and to sum this all up your loving pathetic:

http://robloxot.wikia.com/wiki/John_madden
http://robloxot.wikia.com/wiki/DWYANE_WADE

you should have been perma banned for spamming on that wiki and being a absolute richard. I think someone said it shut down because of you richardheads that kept making this stuff
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:03:38 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I dont see why people worship pablo, both on the forum and in-game. All he does is make stupid blockland video in an attempt to be funny

anything omikse says
i know you just got banned and all, but you should get banned again

Lolyes my dear
I hope you get a perma ban. You are a complete moron that thinks loving a wiki is funny.

You also take those duck, Dwane Wade, and John Madden stuff to far.

I hope you get a perma ban. You are a complete moron that thinks loving a wiki is funny.

You also take those duck, Dwane Wade, and John Madden stuff to far.
Glass we get pabo is an starfish for spamming there wiki. But you have no place to talk with the record your holding.

Two: People have gotton banned for it.
Didn't Badspot stop banning alts like that a long time ago? Pretty sure you went on another alt when you got banned, but I don't think you were banned just for evading a ban.

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's funny to spam Roblox's forum/wiki. I find it to be embarrassing to be a blocklander when I see this happen.

But you have no place to talk with the record your holding.
im not sure but i don't think glass has loving spammed a wiki and shutted it down

im not sure but i don't think glass has loving spammed a wiki and shutted it down
I have not.

Not that part I mean everything else trolling, getting banned, coming back under an alt, getting flammed for it. Only this time its Pablo who got banned and Glass is doing the flamming.

Glad it's only for a week. Anyways you guys really need to lighten up.
What most of you guys who don't like him are saying in a nutshell:
"I don't think he's funny because I have a different sense of humor than him, therefore he is stupid, annoying and obnoxious."
Seriously, to my knowledge he's never done anything "annoying or obnoxious," if you don't like his sense of humor, don't watch his videos.