Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing - What a loving mess.  (Read 2550 times)

Today, I was bored and could not find a good server to go to, so i decided to go to Nasoa's server.

The whole server was a mess, people spamming, holding up the server, and just being a plain annoyance.

and worst of all: NO ADMINS!

Also, sorry for alot of pictures, alot of evidence makes a good drama doesn't it?

Xizor is some fanboy follow of tomtom who did exactly was he has done.

Xizor is holding up the round, aswell as TomTom (did not get a snap) and also shows that Xizor is a fanboy of TomTom

TomTom spamming the blue text at the top, saying "Whatd I do?"

The chat shown for Xizor and TomTom holding up the round again

Also spamming the light command.

Other things i did not get snaps of:
 People spamming right before I left.
 Me complaining about the horrible moderation (there was none there)
 TomTom trying to act like he did nothing

now discuss.

Also, ignore the 4th picture, that was accedentally put there.

Also, ignore the 4th picture, that was accedentally put there.

I meant 5th. sorry for tripple post.

Hey, my cart got stuck. Didnt mean to hold it up :(

Tom, please don't spam your light.

Tom, please don't spam your light.
How is spamming player-light causing any harm other than being a slight annoyance?

Then you kill yourself and allow the round to continue.

How is spamming player-light causing any harm other than being a slight annoyance?
Actually, it was lagging the server.
TomTom was lagging the server with his "glitcholight". which seemed to be him turning on and off his light blindingly fast. This also made the Ghosting progress bar popup along with lagspikes. I can assure you it was not my computer and no bricks were being ghosted.

Ohhhhhh stuff, TomTom scripted some sort of loop for him to turn his light on and off so many times that the server actually has to ghost the objects hes creating.

Ohhhhhh stuff, TomTom scripted some sort of loop for him to turn his light on and off so many times that the server actually has to ghost the objects hes creating.
Can't tell if sarcastic.

But guys, it did lag the server.

Can't tell if sarcastic.

But guys, it did lag the server.
I am not, and I completely believe you.

I have seen other methods of creating ghosting lag on servers before, never the light one tho.

I am not, and I completely believe you.

I have seen other methods of creating ghosting lag on servers before, never the light one tho.
oh ok sorry, I misread your post, my mistake.

So TomTom, do not do it again.

oh ok sorry, I misread your post, my mistake.

So TomTom, do not do it again.
I've sent No2mad's post to Badspot, suggesting a delay added to any images mounted and demounted on a player.

Would be fairly simple, make the mountObject command not be accessible twice in under a specific MS.

I've sent No2mad's post to Badspot, suggesting a delay added to any images mounted and demounted on a player.

Would be fairly simple, make the mountObject command not be accessible twice in under a specific MS.
Also might cause a few problems if you're trying to scroll your weapon down.

I'm not sure if it's actually possible to do things that fast. Lemme do a quick check on Xizor.
Xizor's ID is 16362, and judging by his name history he's something of a troll. He also scrambles his name regularly to try to "reset" his reputation.