2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship

Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 39878 times)

Kalphiter's posts are being automatically deleted (within 10 seconds) by Ephialtes, so I'm posting this topic for Kalphiter.

2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship

1st petition

Support was great in the last thread, you guys have really been helpful. Unfortunately, a certain administrator thinks his powers are unlimited, only meant to be used to fix his problems, and that because he does his (easy) job, he has the right to misapply his powers.

Having 68.9%/31.1% of 254 votes in favor of revocation is not a joke.

This isn't the first time he's deleted posts. If there had been anything he didn't like in the RTB thread, he'd delete it. I've complained for ages about the lack of an auto-updater for servers running RTB, but he normally deleted my complaints as well as any other thing I complained about. If he can delete posts he doesn't like from his thread (they're even on-topic!), why can't I do the same to my Kaphost thread?

A history full of abuse. This thread was created after Ephialtes locked and bumped down (removed most recent posts to create a page loss) a thread complaining about his exploit abuse. I had logs and everything to support my case, but Ephialtes consistently deleted the most crucial part, his IP.

Since the last topic, there was another incident involving him deleting 3 drama threads on him and locking 3 others right after they were created

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216485.0

Another incident came up today with severe abuse of his powers. First, he continuously deleted both on-topic content criticizing the service. Second, he applied automatic deletion of my posts across the whole forums. That is definitely an over-extension power; that's supposed to be used against continuous, abusive spammers until someone who uses his powers properly (hint: Badspot) takes care of them. Your admin powers here are not for your personal benefit.

Here are a few of the deleted posts:
RTB dedicated hosting service is having issues again!
stuffting in this thread = anything offensive to Ephialtes or Rub

Sorry, not on board with you on that one.
When you stuff on other threads, you're allowed to keep doing it.

When people say something offensive on "your" threads, without stuffting on it, you delete their posts.
Several other posts replying to mine as well as to the post deletion were themselves deleted. That's called a cover-up.

It's pretty clear the community wants Ephialtes removed from his power. The community has spoken and will not be silenced.

Badspot always moderates the Drama forums, he's like a damn hawk o.o. Anyways if he thought Ephialtes' adminship should of really been removed, then he would of removed it. Otherwise, we have really no say in this.

I think that Ephi is too good of a friend to Badspot to let him have his adminship revoked.

/support
Why did he knock down kalphiters service?

Why is he refusing to remove his and rub's posts in kalphiter's topic?

I support this.

This is as bad as discriminating black people.

I support this.

no it's not

no it's not

Deleting someone's posts on the spot without actually reading it?

This is ridiculously silly.

if ephi deletes your post, the answer is not to continuously spam the post

kalphiter is in the wrong (AGAIN)

no it's not
he's pretty clearly using his power only against kalphiter and no one else.

That's discrimination.

Racial discrimination, maybe not, but discrimination none the less.

wtf where is Kalphs topic?

I support this.

No it's not, stop trying to be funny.

/support
Why did he knock down kalphiters service?

Don't know what this means.

Why is he refusing to remove his and rub's posts in kalphiter's topic?

Because I'm not going to moderate everyone's threads. I'm a moderator, I have the ability to moderate my own thread. Call it a perk on top of the stuff I have to put up with when moderating these forums daily. I've cleared up stuff posts in his thread a couple times - I can't do it full time. I've stayed pretty clear of his thread but I'm not in control of Rub.