Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22306 times)

My hate for these people has been brewing up to the point of explosion.

That's it, I can't take it anymore.

Get the forget out with your pony stuff.

I have seen advertisements all over the internet that were a good annoyance, but to spew your pony stuff in our faces at every opportunity you can find? That's just drawing the line. I have dealt with pony crap for the last three years or so, I even did not care if people watched a little girl's show, but now you stupid bronies pony cigarettes spread your stuff assuming us real world people will accept it as normal. I feel ashamed that I get to see the ruin of humanity, you guys a further proof that humanity is too stupid as a whole for us to survive and will eventually become extinct. I hope you people die a horrible death so the rest of us can die peacefully.

how is MLP worse than, say, South Park in that sense?
South Park is meant for more (somewhat) mature audiences and has crude humor. (although i don't really find it funny)

My Little Pony is meant for little girls who like the fantasy of ponies in a magical world.

Many young men liking the little girl's show MLP because of the 'quality' animation would be like saying you are a grown 40 year old man who watches TellyTubbies because you like fluffy things.
Maybe people who hate MLP hate it because they get pony stuff slapped into their faces all the loving time and it gets beyond annoying on how this "Fandom" is everywhere.

It pisses people off that your playing one of your favorite games and then all of a sudden someone releases a pony related stuff and then you join a server and you see...well guess what? Pony stuff/fandom/cigarettegorty, its annoying.

Go ahead, hate on me! Defend it! Join the loving brony bandwagon! It's just more proof of how stupid you are. You bronies are like a sickness, spreading your stuff everywhere.

Thank you badspot for deactivating the signature as well. I know you could not have foreseen this brony bandwagon, but if you had not removed the signature from showing, there would be pony stuff in every post.

Good day.

I highly support this thread.

Becomes 100 page thread in 2 days.

My thoughts exactly, here we go again.

This.
inb4 stuff storm

Bronies might be cancer, but at least the chemo was working.

Cartoon ponies drove the dinosaurs extinct, too.

inb4stuffstorm

Go ahead, hate on me! Defend it! Join the loving brony bandwagon! It's just more proof of how stupid you are. You bronies are like a sickness, spreading your stuff everywhere.

i dont care if people hate on me in this topic right now

I too support this thread.

The whole human race will go extinct because a few people like a TV show!
Lol.
No, not because of a TV show, it's because humanity as a whole is stupid. Bronies are just displaying that fact perfectly.

that's a pretty deep hole you got there

that's a pretty deep hole you got there

are you expecting me to care about my rep in a forum with under 100,000 users and that's about a building game?

should i link to this topic in the my little pony topic?