Author Topic: Lockout is Over  (Read 1132 times)

we can now watch hockey again!

rejoice everybody!

what the forget is an hockey??

Silly canadians and their hockey stereotypes

forget sports with balls, Formula 1 is a MAN'S sport.

Hockey is bad ass.
the players who play hockey are all loving roosters to each other consistently.

forget sports with balls, Formula 1 is a MAN'S sport.
Good thing hockey doesn't use a ball

This is very true, even for youth hockey. I wish people could play the game for fun without giving the other team crap and trying to get in fights. I think someone is currently suspended for a few games on the varsity team where I play for fighting.

This is very true, even for youth hockey. I wish people could play the game for fun without giving the other team crap and trying to get in fights. I think someone is currently suspended for a few games on the varsity team where I play for fighting.
you must have a terrible league near you. every team has an instigator but nothing ever arises.

I should  know I play in a league.

Gotta make ice skating seem manly somehow.

In case you haven't noticed, the only redeeming factor of watching hockey is for the fights

It's like a gay version of soccer, and once you go that gay, you need something to make it seem better.

Half if not more of the fights in Hockey are just for the hell of it. It's just a good way of riling the crowd up and be more energetic. The game I went to had two guys who fought every period because they found it funny. It was the last time their teams would play together so they figured what the hell, give the fans some fun. I love the NHL.