zombiecookie - Spamming admin apps across the forum.

Author Topic: zombiecookie - Spamming admin apps across the forum.  (Read 7012 times)

INTRODUCTION
Hello this is me Zay here to inform you about a forum user named zombiecookie. This player is extremely desperate for getting admin on a lot of servers, he keeps spamming admin applications on server topics that aren't even accepting apps. He is also putting false information into his applications, which can make it worst. He's been saying that Dr. Zegobob respects him as a trustworthy person or admin, which is completely untrue.

EVIDENCE

The following picture is a PM that was sent by Dr_Zegobob to zombiecookie to ask him to please stop using Dr_Zegobob's name in admin applications:
Picture taken by Dr_Zegobob.

A few minutes after this was posted, Dr_Zegobob received and took pictures of a reply PM and an IRC in-game chat regarding the above PM:

REASONING

I've had experienced with this player ingame, as he ban-hammered me once in OrangeMan's server for absolutely no reason. I've never seen him administrate a server, but by that experience I can tell he's bad, and OrangeMan usually tells me that this player doesn't do anything but fool around as an admin, and does not contribute to the server in any way. A couple hours ago I go to my server's gallery topic and I find this in my loving face. The OP clearly tells that we weren't accepting admin applications, and that's been there for like a week. After that I look at his latest posts and there's like a BUNCH of admin apps on the first page, the worst part is that all the apps are the SAME, and he puts false information. He's been copying and pasting the same app on every loving server topic. Honestly this kid needs to stop, it's extremely annoying, and it makes me really mad to see how desperate people can be to be able to administrate a server, which is massively loving hard. This guy also applied for Boss Battles and acted extremely annoying in the topic after he posted his app and after apps got reviewed. So if this player keeps copying and pasting his same admin app on many server topics, I think this should be classified as spam, and it's been bugging me and I bet it's been bugging many other users.

ENDING

TL;DR, zombiecookie is a desperate player that's been a total arse on the forums just to be an administrator. If you decide to give this player admin on your server, it's up to you, if you want an admin that does absolutely nothing and abuses, hire this guy. I strongly suggest you do not trust this player at all.

Discuss.

Nice formatting.

Zombiecookie is an idiot.

Also uses a default windows picture as a avatar

Support. This guy is an idiot.

I fully support this, you can clearly see my evidence right up there.

Also uses a default windows picture as a avatar

lol yeah that's funny

I support this drama. I'm kind of tired of his stuff.

"The topic said nothing about not accepting applications"

"The topic said nothing about not accepting applications"

Thats me ;D

why is today's society getting rapidly more illiterate

GUYS WHAT THE forget?

1) ORANGE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND
2) IM JUST APPING TO THE SERVERS I LIKE!!!!!!

GUYS WHAT THE forget?

1) ORANGE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND
allcaps and excessive exclamation point spam totally helps your case

Admin status isn't something that you get for liking a server