66 (10.9%)
Mh, i can do better :P
10 (1.7%)
Sadly, the brickcount is too high :(
52 (8.6%)
I don't like it!
18 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 603

Author Topic: An American City - [New Pics] [04/21/15]  (Read 66894 times)

My toaster computer what it originally was. I'll probably just crash looking at it in the save bin.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:09:54 PM by Sylvanor »

lights on on pure daylight -10/10

lookin' gr8

Those suburban houses look awfully out of place being right next to sky scrapers, I don't think I've ever seen that done in a city.

I can assure you it exist, dont worry.
Also who cares? its blockland, we try to build a map people will like, not someting super realistic even if we try to marry the both.
In the future we will make lot of more medium sized houses, for now we finish the diag builds and the harbour.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:51:26 PM by Sylvanor »

Pass grasping at straws, as usual.

his comment was barely inflammatory, it was a comment.

I can assure you it exist, dont worry.
Also who cares? its blockland, we try to build a map people will like, not someting super realistic even if we try to marry the both.
In the future we will make lot of more medium sized houses, for now we finish the diag builds and the harbour.

That's understandable. I was just making a suggestion, you can take it or leave it.
It's your build.
Sleven taking everything I say as an insult, as usual.

Why are you guys being so hostile to each other?

Why are you guys being so hostile to each other?

mmhmhappens

dont start. This is a build topic page. Pass suggested an idea and i understand why, he isnt in the wrong. It may looks weird i admit but i like the colors and after all, its just a build. Play peacefully :)

We're gonna need an emissary. Lol.