Author Topic: How to eat Pianos (And other useful guides)  (Read 11781 times)

Thanks for the help
I always wanted to eat a piano!

How to eat a Computer
By Crispy_. Not a rip off!

You will need:
• Computer
• Mint Milk
• Mouth
• Ability To Eat
• Stuff

Step 1:
Computers are not made out of wood usually, so you will need lots of Mint Milk, as Mint Milk is more powerful than Milk and will make your teeth extra stronger maybe!

Step 2:
Start with the case, you can use normal milk here if you want because the metal or plastic is not super hard. Once you are done with the case, eat the insides. Be sure to plug everything out, use mint milk to eat the wires and hard drive. Eating a computer will make you super smart! Maybe.

Step 3:
If you are not smart, consider researching pianos.
Happy computer eating!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:20:44 AM by Crispy_ »

Everyone eats digital clocks every now and then. In 1492, Christopher Columbus found the rare digital clock made in 1051 and ate it for some particular reason. Scientists are still trying to find out why. In 1912, people on the Titanic were always eating digital clocks. We still don't know why.
You probably know how to eat a clock, but it's okay to know again.

You will need:
• A digital clock
• Milk
• Electrical tape
• The ability to eat metal
• The ability to not die by electricity
• Mint milk

Note:
brown townog clocks look like this:

You should know what a digital clock looks like.

Step 1:
First remember that digital clocks are made differently. brown townog clocks are made with boring gears that turn like ballerinas. Digital clocks are made with pulse generators.

Step 2:
Start by unplugging your digital clock from the wall. If you can't unplug it, get some electrical tape and put some tape into your mouth. That way, when you are eating it, you won't get electrocuted, as the electrical tape insulates electrical wires and other material that conducts electricity.

Step 3:
If your digital clock's exterior is made of plastic, eat it. The taste of the plastic depends on what plastic you try. If you can't eat plastic, drink milk. If you still can't eat plastic, go find a campfire and burn yourself in it.

Step 4:
Eating the insides of a digital clock is pretty difficult, since most of it is made of crappy metal. Trade it for refined metal, or, as an alternative, eat it. As metal will usually crack your teeth, you will need mint milk. Mint milk is more powerful then milk, according to one forum user. Put the milk in your mouth and eat the insides.

Happy digital clock eating!

You can use these instructions too!
FU-

i heard snowglobes are nice, how do i eat those

i heard snowglobes are nice, how do i eat those
drop it, eat the small glass fragments, and swallow the small stuff in it

drop it, eat the small glass fragments, and swallow the small stuff in it
PRINTERS
HOW DO I EAT PRINTERS

thats gotta need a tutorial, right?

PRINTERS
HOW DO I EAT PRINTERS
That should be pretty easy. Aren't printer exteriors made of plastic?

That should be pretty easy. Aren't printer exteriors made of plastic?

some aren't
so please
make a guide

My piano to be eaten:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-r4x2QKGwg

I will eat it next episode :3
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:26:34 AM by The Black Card »

Now with very lovey font! If you can see it!

Printers and Universes are no doubt the hardest things to eat. In 5923, some guy ate the Sesrevinu and stopped it from colliding with the Universe. In 2005, some other guy ate his printer and was arrested for murder. Unfortunately for you, my friend, you probably don't know how to eat a printer or a universe.But don't worry. This post is the tutorial that is not hard and can be done in 472 hours minutes seconds milliseconds!

You will need:
• Time machines
• A space ship
• The ability to eat
• Mint milk
• Milk
• A printer or universe
• Stuff
• A calculator

If you have a universe:

Step 1:
Note that no one has ever seen a universe. If you want to eat a universe, you need to get in a time machine and travel to the future where spaceships which can travel 643 light years per second exist.

Step 2:
Take the space ship to the edge of the universe. Be careful, because if you step into the Sesrevinu, you will die a terrible death.

Step 3:
Take your calculator out of your pocket/backpack/back pocket/underwear/etc. press the "On" button. That button turns on the calculator, that way you can use it.
If your calculator has "On/C" on it, press it. It will still turn it on.

Step 4:
Press one of the numbers on the calculator. If you do it right, a number should appear on the screen.

Step 5:
Press the division button. The division button looks like this:
÷

Step 6:
Press the "0" button on the calculator. That way, you will divide by 0.

Step 7:
Press the "equals" button. The equals button looks like this:
=

If you have a printer:

Step 1:
Eat the plastic of the printer. If you can't eat plastic, even with milk or mint milk, please go find the grand canyon, look at the view, and trip.

Step 2:
Use caution while eating ink. Ink will only be lethal if you eat the whole carton, but licking ink is perfectly fine.

Step 3:
Wash you hands and mouth.

Remember to keep suggesting things on what to eat!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:09:19 PM by Renekar »

m-m-m-monster bump
How2eat ghosts

How do you eat a wind turbine?

How to eat Canada and Wind Turbines
For otto-san and Sat
Canadas and wind turbines have been considered edible since 2012. That totally means it's safe.

You will need:
A Canada or wind turbine
Mint milk
Eating ability
A ladder

If you have a Canada:

Step 1:
Is this tribal?

If you have a wind turbine:

Step 1:
You need to find a way to stop the wind turbine from spinning. Finding the power source and burning it will surely turn it off, with no hazards to forest biomes.

Step 2:
Use a ladder to climb to the top of a wind turbine.

Step 3:
Wind turbines are made of metal. Drink some mint milk and then start eating.

Step 4:
After you're done, make sure that the cops are not waiting for you when you finish. If so, find a car, hotwire it, and escape.

Happy Canada and wind turbine eating!

How2eat ghosts
That's not possible, i'm afraid.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:08:51 PM by Renekar »