Author Topic: Pat, is threatening me for stuff i didnt do  (Read 4335 times)

First of all, who is this drama even about? Secondly, what are you worried about? I don't understand post at all. All I got is somebody calling him a child molester and that he's scared the FBI is going to kick in his door.

Not as if the FBI is envolved *FBI kicks down door* FREEZE, Put the keyboard down *Smacks FBI* Sorry what?

Dont you guys open your eyes??? Greger750 is in a part of a horrible organisation aimed to CP business. Weve proved it with solid visual evidence. He need to be stopped right away.

How the forget would you know? Im 11/12 and IM WITH THE CP? Nonononono my friends (Trolls) Open your brain and fix it

How the forget would you know? Im 11/12 and IM WITH THE CP? Nonononono my friends (Trolls) Open your brain and fix it

Addmitance to trolling?

Addmitance to trolling?

He's not admitting to anything, he's calling Pat and Redyz trolls.

This is the 5th topic so far? Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can't be a child molester if you're still a child...

This is the 5th topic so far? Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can't be a child molester if you're still a child...
This so much, i wish one of the moderators would just lock this thread

this

Maybe he really is a child molester and is paranoid because someone discovered his secret.
Cookies for you.  :cookie:

Okay guys stop posting already I understood that gregers is a blatant troll

He's 11 AND 12 and he has 'troll friends'

I'm sorry for creating those threads, I didn't know I was getting trolled.

By posting again it's not going to let the thread die any faster.
It's best to just stay out of the topic and let it die peacefully.

I haven't posted in like two days because I was hoping it'd die out,
but every single one of you guys apparently need to type your 'wtf is this stuff' sentence which always bumps the thread.

I am asking for you guys to let this thread die please, or mods lock it.

YOU WERE THE EXACT PERSON TROLLING US, USING CHAT COMMAND TO FAKE ME LOOKING LIKE A CHILD MOLESTER, I AM SICK OF THESE STUPID DRAMA TOPICS WHICH ARENT EVEN DRAMA!

WHAT KIND OF SICK DEMONS ARE YOU 2?

phew, got that outta mah chest

YOU WERE THE EXACT PERSON TROLLING US, USING CHAT COMMAND TO FAKE ME LOOKING LIKE A CHILD MOLESTER, I AM SICK OF THESE STUPID DRAMA TOPICS WHICH ARENT EVEN DRAMA!

WHAT KIND OF SICK DEMONS ARE YOU 2?

phew, got that outta mah chest

These threads = Are just too stupid now, Know this, This isn't drama and I know that because this thread *puts sunglasses on* Sank like a rock

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH OH YEEEAH!

It is a joke, but not a funny one
are you like religious or something

are you like religious or something

Scottish, not a religious person,

Also may I add, I found this throughout the fourms

This quote from Redyz

Re: <Pat> I think nigers are dumb! 
« April 06, 2010, 02:22:47 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are so easily trollable, it's hard to believe.

Also I got no idea of who you are talking about. "