Author Topic: Roblox Mobile  (Read 813 times)

Roblox and Minecraft may be good
but we got all the bitches!

The reason it isn't laggy is because you can't actually build on the game because the devs just convert the bricks into terrain. If you look closely none of the bricks are their own separate entity.

I was aiming at a more philosophical discussion into the intentions of the Roblox group toward creating their mobile app.  Had I not added the inexistent troll in at the end after posting this initially, then perhaps the people who had posted after my first comment, who had not even noted any visible evidence of this aforementioned troll, would not have continued in their intentions to gain ground in the ever useless attempt at purpose in the forums.

Now, if you starfishs don't seem to care much into the prospects of why other games find it necessary, or why Blockland has not done so also, to create mobile games, then I find the purpose of this thread to be irrelevant to the rest of the chaos that consumes this forum.

I remember the good time here, when these immature rat stuffs didn't exist.  Those were good times.

I don't care much if I do get banned for this, as it is my second account, and that Blockland, without insight as to why, is going down fast.  This game used to be good, and can still be, if the chaos could be controlled.

The reason it isn't laggy is because you can't actually build on the game because the devs just convert the bricks into terrain. If you look closely none of the bricks are their own separate entity.

I do thank you sir, as at least someone sensible still exists here, enough so to actually focus on the primary reason behind the thread:

Unlike this guy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET A LOAD OF THIS DUMBASS

Check this out:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

No rules against bitching other mobile apps.