Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died

Author Topic: Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died  (Read 37877 times)

You know what's more sad? Going through their forums and seeing users laugh at this situation. I saw the main pinned thread and it was just users posting "ok" and "i dont care". I hate that community, glad I left.
They will probably go through that thread and delete the account of everyone who said dismissive stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwFJYM4JB7I
:cIt didn't turn into "stuff", stop falling from the mindless propaganda a quarter of our community has generated since 2006.

Gameplay is still fun nowdays, I meant to say a bunch of 10 year olds came and forgeted it up. Plus everything costs money. If they remove those 2 problems, Roblox would be in my top 10 favorite games that contains lego lookalikes.

without roblox i actually wouldn't have heard of blockland.

this.

I got bored of it and searched for "block building games" and blockland came up

that day was the most important day of my life

i remember being creeped out by the front page image
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:32:41 PM by hodototman »

this

Half-This. More of just looking up sandbox games because Roblox was getting boring.

this.

I got bored of it and searched for "block building games" and blockland came up

that day was the most important day of my life

i remember being creeped out by the front page image
someone on the forum was comparing minecraft and roblox and then someone else said something about blockland so i decided to check it out.

Half-This. More of just looking up sandbox games because Roblox was getting boring.
this

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:50:26 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Get out.
Jesus christ can you guys shut the forget up about that already?

Your ten thousand posts flaming him about it are no better than what he did. All you're doing is spamming now.

EDIT: And even worse, you posted a stupid pagestretching image about it. Great job being a colossal handicap.

I think we all already know what disgraceful stuff ravencroft posted. Let's just ignore that for now and just see how sad it is to hear about a deceased person who made something cool.

They don't care that you care, they don't even care he is dead either.

Yes they do.
If you check the forums and the memorial game, people DO care, more than people like YOU think.

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.

The twitter post was deleted. Check the roblox blog for the full story.