I just said goodbye to my granddad for the last time.

Author Topic: I just said goodbye to my granddad for the last time.  (Read 4684 times)

It hurts. It hurts more than anything I have ever had to do in my life. He's always been there for me, always made me happy. I could always go to him, he was so honest and trustworthy, so caring and understanding. He's gotten me most of the things i own, including my school leather jacket. I'm going to miss him once he goes.

I know that feel, a couple weeks ago I said my goodbyes to my grandma :c
My condolences

He's not gone yet. But tonight is probably the last night he will be able to actually talk.

My condolences. I'm so sorry.

I lost all my grandparents except him when i was real young. He's always been there to make me happy in any way he can. I don't know how life will be without him, all i know is it will be hard for a while.

wish i could say the same about my grandma. there is nothing left to recognize her as herself. and she certainly no longer recognizes me (few to many strokes over last decade)
there is basically no more reason to visit her so i havnt in like 5 years.

wish i could say the same about my grandma. there is nothing left to recognize her as herself. and she certainly no longer recognizes me (few to many strokes over last decade)
there is basically no more reason to visit her so i havnt in like 5 years.
what is with you and "too" vs "to"?

Dang. You have my condolences, my uncle who was REALLY close to me died three years ago and it was tough getting through life the first few days without him. I'm sorry.

what is with you and "too" vs "to"?

both "to's" in my post were correct.

"too" means "as well"

Dang. You have my condolences, my uncle who was REALLY close to me died three years ago and it was tough getting through life the first few days without him. I'm sorry.
While you have my sympathies, your emphasis on that 'really' gives off a not so wholesome vibe.