Poll

Should Mounds Make the Helmet?

Yes
57 (96.6%)
No
2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Kevlar Vest V2  (Read 12149 times)

So, I made this a while back and thought it would be nice if I made it public.

Here are some pictures of it:

Attributes: Adds 20% damage reduction to the player overall, not specifically the chest.

Example: I shoot [Insert Weapon] at you for 100 damage. When equipped the vest will reduce that damage taken down to 80. You now have 20 health.

It also equips to your chest if you left-click it in-game, to un-equip it, simply right-click your mouse again.

I added a custom image to give you an idea of what it looks like before you equip it in-game. Note: I am new to image slots, I apologize for not making them to Blockland's standard 45 degree rotated images.

Link to add-on: http://www.mediafire.com/?fepff26azaejc3b

A huge thanks to Tezuni for fixing the script for me. A few things he fixed were: Add-on no longer lets you drop it and still have it equipped to you. He also fixed an issue that I didn't have but is now fixed where it made all of the player's nodes appear. Thanks so much, Tezuni.

Reference on how to install add-ons:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40560.0

Full credit for the script goes to Heedicalking with his BL armor add-on.

Commonly asked questions: Hey, Brozie, Will you edit the model to make it look better to my standards? No, I will cannot not.

Report any errors with enabling the add-on and I will do my best to fix them.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:42:14 PM by Mounds Bar »

Nice, still awesome by my scale =p

Neat, although it is a little dark, but you said you didn't want any changes so I won't bother.

Neat, although it is a little dark, but you said you didn't want any changes so I won't bother.
Being honest, the reason I cannot make any changes is specifically because I don't have the model anymore.

Thread updated so I don't sound as much like a total douche bag.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:21:09 PM by Mounds Bar »

I like it.  I'd find some way to make it more noticeable though.  It blends in a little too well.

I like it.  I'd find some way to make it more noticeable though.  It blends in a little too well.
People will never know that you have a kevlar vest on. ITS BRILLIANT

reminds me of of your fallout three armor thread you made

did you ever finish it?

reminds me of of your fallout three armor thread you made

did you ever finish it?
Oh, ya, that old thing? Ya, I did, textures still don't show up correctly, though :(

Interesting, tell me exactly what you mean by blending, though.

Off topic: You can still tell me your ideas guys, but if it's about the model, I cannot edit it unless I was to use Shape 3D or whatever that program is called, and I cannot use that.

Interesting, tell me exactly what you mean by blending, though.

Off topic: You can still tell me your ideas guys, but if it's about the model, I cannot edit it unless I was to use Shape 3D or whatever that program is called, and I cannot use that.
milkshape?

milkshape?
You cannot import .dts files back into Milkshape 3D.