Author Topic: Block Cam [V1.2]  (Read 14332 times)

BLOCK CAM VERSION 1.2

What Is Block Cam
Block Cam is an Add-on that allows you to capture and take screenshots in game.

Features
  • Choose what shader level screenshots should be taken at
  • Choose capture type (Panorama, DOF, etc)
  • View, rename and delete screenshots
  • Easy controls
  • Zooming ability
  • Screenshots cycle when loading into a server

Controls
  • Right click to zoom out
  • Left click to zoom in
  • Space bar to take a picture
  • Press M, when in camera mode, to access the cursor
  • Use the left and right arrows keys to cycle through your screenshots
  • Double click a screenshot to rename it

Bugs
  • None, please report any.

Download

Screenshots

Loading Screen

In Camera Mode

Screen Shot manager

Viewing A Screenshot In Full Screen

Changelog:
  • V1.0 - Released
  • V1.1 - Fixed the problem with arrow keys and binding.
  • V1.2 - Fixed the loading image cycle problem. Had to do with a variable being written wrong.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:55:20 PM by elm »

Oh my...looks quite handy!

Downloaded.

Thanks guys, I'll try to improve on it more, when I can. If you have any ideas for it, let me know.

I think having the screenshots in the loading screen slow it down FPS wise, it's very skippy for me

I think having the screenshots in the loading screen slow it down FPS wise, it's very skippy for me

Yeah, my cousin had that problem too. Is your computer old? (by the way, you can turn that feature off in the options)

Also, while enabled, the keys for fire, jump and jet will go blank, but they're not actually unbound, they're still left mouse button, space and right mouse button, they're just blank and say they're mapped to something you can't overwrite

Yeah, my cousin had that problem too. Is your computer old? (by the way, you can turn that feature off in the options)
I got my laptop about three years ago i think, though it can only handle Blockland on Medium shader settings, it's not the best with games, that may be the issue or something
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:48:06 PM by Masterlegodude »

This really slows down the loading screen. It's been several minutes and it still isn't done loading. It normally takes a few seconds.

Also, while enabled, the keys for fire, jump and jet will go blank, but they're not actually unbound, they're still left mouse button, space and right mouse button, they're just blank and say they're mapped to something you can't overwrite
However, i can't bind my left and right arrow keys to Look Left and Look Right, probably because the screenshot viewer uses those as an alternative to go through the pictures

However, i can't bind my left and right arrow keys to Look Left and Look Right, probably because the screenshot viewer uses those as an alternative to go through the pictures

Grrr, thought I fixed this. Here's a hacky fix for now, I'll look into it more.

http://elmshouse.weebly.com/key-bind-fix.html

This really slows down the loading screen. It's been several minutes and it still isn't done loading. It normally takes a few seconds.

Weird, mine works fine. Do you have the option enabled, that lets it cycle through images?

Is the cursor thing supposed to not able to work in single player? It works in an online server

Why have i never noticed this?

I've fixed the arrow key, key bind glitch (sorry about that). Also:

I don't think that's that big of a deal. Just get out of Camera Mode and then bind them. Though i'll remind myself to make it look a bit more proper, thanks.

Is the cursor thing supposed to not able to work in single player? It works in an online server

Why have i never noticed this?

Oh wow lol. Ok, I'll make a fix for that too, a little later.