Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.

Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 37813 times)

I'm tired of this now, Badspot. If you want to keep banning my forum accounts, feel free, but stop banning my loving Keys that I am buying. I bought that key directly from your site, and you revoked it, again. Seriously, stop.

Just because you want a Happy Meal from McDonalds doesn't mean you can go revoking all my keys. You are now just doing it for fun. I did nothing.

If anything you are still more stupid then anyone here. Don't act like you got it bad, I have to deal with your stupid bullstuff all the time.

User was banned for this post
If this is your loving logic, then you might as well ban half the community. This isn't flaming, all I did was say something. Sorry if I hurt your little feelings.

You should seriously stop sitting on your ass doing nothing but looking for reasons to ban me just so you can pay for your loving crack. I'm tired of your stupid stuff and you should stop being a stupid cunt for once and learn to maybe respect your community. Because from what I see, you are a piece of loving stuff that sits on his ass all day.

You have now been revoking my keys for no reason, and just because I have the money, time, and loving fun of it, I am going to take legal action next time you unfairly ban me. Why? Because I loving can. Because you are a piece of loving stuff that thinks he can do whatever the forget he wants to people.

Just watch the forget out you old piece of stuff, because now i'm finished with you and your BS.

Your ban was flaming and therefore bannable.

This entire topic, actually, is you flaming the owner (and only person who can ban!) of this forum. Good job.

Your ban was flaming and therefore bannable.

This entire topic, actually, is you flaming the owner (and only person who can ban!) of this forum. Good job.
And no stuffs are given. What I did was not flaming. This is. Sorry if I hurt peoples little internet feelings.

Another grand use of $20. And glass isn't the only thing that's broken about you.

Oh god. Rich kid doesn't get what he wants.
"I'm going to take legal action!"
You are seriously never going to have an actual life or actual friends if you keep acting like this.
This is why nobody can like you. I've never spoken to you or even really seen you post until now and I can see why people hate you.

think about it
he wasted $20 so he could yell at badspot and post a research gif.
2mature4u

What a loving dumbass.  He needs real life people to forget with.  He spends way too much time here loving with us.

Glass.

Badspot has the right to keep banning you, and I hope you get super banned after posting that research image.

Disgusting, I hope you fap to that.

You're getting IP banned.

See ya later rager!

I would love to see Glass take Badspot to court over this, lol. The whole "showing gay research to a community only restricted to age 13 plus" is going to look great on Glass's case.

Perhaps you should try being mature? Yelling at people, profaning their work, annoying their tenants, and posting gay research is very uncalled for. If you want to get something done, be reserved and send him a pm, email, whatever. Badspot is a businessman as well as a programmer game designer, hes not a blasted child.

Whatever you are going for, you missed it.

Oh my god.

Most disgusting forum Self Delete ever.

My eyes

Holy do you take that out of your research folder glass?