Scootaloo's demise

Author Topic: Scootaloo's demise  (Read 4994 times)

-----
     “Woohooooo!” Scootaloo let out a delighted squeal as she flew through the air on her scooter. Someone had left a wooden plank propped up against an old rain barrel and it had made for a perfect jump. She felt so alive, the wind in her mane, her little wings buzzing as fast as they could. She landed quite gracefully and slid to a halt, looking around for something else to test her mettle. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice.
     “Hey Scootaloo! Scootaloooo!” It was Rainbow Dash! She was about to speed off in the direction of her idol’s call when she remembered their last encounter. It had taken the doctors a whole day to pull all the glass out of her plot. She thanked Celestia she had her scooter; she still couldn’t walk right. Yet the little filly’s tragic innocence would not allow her to blame her mentor. She must’ve had a good reason, the orange Pegasus thought, and at least we got to spend some time together! “Scoot, get over here!” Rainbow Dash beckoned. Unable to resist, the filly raced off to meet her.
-----
     “Hi Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo shouted excitedly, ditching her scooter and galloping up to hug the cyan mare. Dash held out a hoof and stopped her. “What’s wrong?” the tiny Pegasus asked, a hint of worry creasing her brow. Suddenly she realized all of Rainbow’s friends were there too. “Hey guys, what’s up? Is there a party?”
     “Yup!” Pinkie pie confirmed.
     “Well where at? Let’s go!” she buzzed her little wings eagerly.
     “The party’s right here, sugar cube.” A.J. replied cryptically.
     “I’ll keep this short, we need to get down to business,” Dash cleared her throat, “Scoot, we’ve had enough. We all hate your guts, especially me.” The little pony’s lavender eyes flitted around looking at Dash and her friends in confusion.
     “Is this another prank Rainbow Dash?” she asked, her voice quavering.
     “Nope, we really just hate the living forget out of you,” Dash grinned. Scootaloo’s ears went flat and she stepped back instinctively, her eyes tearing up.
     “You…you don’t mean that…r-right?”
     “Are you stupid? I just said it twice!” Dash was getting progressively more irritated. “Anyway, we don’t want you around anymore.”
     “How…how can you say that Rainbow Dash?” the filly sat down and hung her head, her lip quivering, teardrops patting against the dirt. “Do you all hate me?” she asked looking up hopefully at the other ponies.
     “Eeyup!”
     “Quite.”
     “Uh-huh Uh-huh!”
     “I’m afraid so”
     “Um…yes…we do”
     There was a long pause and then the little Pegasus spoke, doing her best to hide the sobs that wracked her body.
     “W-well…fine then…I’ll just…I’ll just…g-g-go away…” At that she broke down, weeping uncontrollably, tears streaming down her face like waterfalls, staining her fur. Suddenly something connected with her muzzle and she went tumbing backwards, head over heels. When she righted herself, Dash was standing over her. “You…you hurt me! Why Rainbow? Wh-why?” Another fit of sobs was coming on, but Dash clamped her hoof over Scootaloo’s mouth, smiling as blood trickled out of her nose.
     “If you cry more I’ll do it again.”
     “But-but…I love you Rainbow Dash…wh…what have I ever done to you?”
     “Are you serious?!” Dash put a dopey look on her face and launched into her best Scootaloo impression, “teach me to fly! Teach me to fly! As if you ever could! Come watch my stupid scooter tricks! Wake up from your nap and hang out with me! Help me get my cutie mark! And then this!” Dash shoved Scootaloo’s drawing in the little filly’s face. Her eyes widened as her pain was compounded with total mortification. Dash crumpled the paper and then stomped it into the dirt. The orange Pegasus wilted like a dying flower, releasing a fresh downpour of tears. “Honestly, do you not understand how intolerable you are?”
     “I…I’m so sorr…”
     “Nope, sorry don’t cut it.”
     “F…fine…I’ll go away and you’ll never see me again!” Scootaloo’s sudden anger did little to mask the heartbreak in her voice.
     “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere.” Dash cracked her trademark smirk. Slowly a look of terror cut through the pain in the little filly’s eyes as Rainbow Dash and the other ponies leered and grinned at her. She turned tail and began to run, but was immediately enveloped by a purple glow. Twilight Sparkle suspended her in the air. She kicked and squirmed and flapped her wings, but soon realized she really was going nowhere.
     “Oh no ya don’t,” Twilight laughed. She lifted Scootaloo up in the air about twenty feet and dropped her. Her useless wings buzzed as she fell and hit the ground like a brick. There was an audible snap as something broke. “That should disorient her for a moment,” Twilight said, “now let’s get started.” It was quickly apparent that she’d underestimated the filly. Scootaloo was back on her feet in an instant, rushing towards her scooter, hoping to make an escape. Twilight once again magicked her to a halt, floating the little Pegasus, as well as her prized possession, back over to the group. “Well,” said the purple mare, “you won’t be needing this anymore.” She lifted the scooter with her magical aura and then sent it slamming into the earth. The handlebars and steering shaft snapped, and the wheels came off, one of them rolling a few feet before coming to rest in the dirt. Scootaloo watched in disbelief, her weeping shaking her entire body, forcing out soft little whines as she floated helplessly in Twilight’s grip.
     “Enough richarding around!” Pinkie declared. She bounced up and grabbed the little pony out of the air and threw her to the ground. She brought her hoof down hard on Scootaloo’s back, twisting it into her spine. There was a ragged wheeze as all the air was crushed out of her lungs. Pinkie kicked her in the flank, flipping her over, then held her in place with a hoof on her ribcage. Grinning ear to ear, the pink mare produced her favorite meat cleaver, and unceremoniously began hacking at one of the filly’s back legs. An earsplitting squeal echoed throughout Ponyville square as the bone shattered and the leg was severed. Several passers by looked over in concern, but upon realizing it was just Scootaloo they laughed and continued upon their way.
     “Dammit Pinkie, now she’s gonna bleed out,” Dash yelled in frustration.
     “Don’t worry,” Twilight piped up, “I’ve been practicing a fire spell, I can cauterize it!” She lowered her horn. The stump that had been Scootaloo’s left hind leg began to glow red. Another throat-ripping screech escaped from the orange Pegasus, spittle and blood spraying from her mouth as the force of the scream tore at her vocal cords.
     “Ugh, it smells awful” Rarity commented as the glow died and the smell of charred flesh and fur filled the air. Scootaloo spasmed in pain, wetting herself and voiding her bowels.
     “Oh my,” said Fluttershy, “now it smells worse!” Scootaloo wept even harder as her agony was coupled with this new humiliation. All composure was lost; she curled up like a trembling little foal, hiding her big glossy eyes behind her tiny hooves, squeezing out fresh tears as she shut them tight as could be. She wrapped her tail around her quivering body, burying her face in the long purple locks, her cries soft and sorrowful.
     “That’s disgusting!” Dash raged, kicking the filly in the head a couple of times, splitting her cheek open, “if you do that again I’ll break another beer bottle in your ass!”
     Scootaloo moaned in anguish. “Please stop! PLEASE!,” she begged, her words punctuated by heavy sobs, “It h-hurts so much! I’m s-sorry whatever I did PLEASE PLEASE S-STOP!”
     “Ugh, her voice is so obnoxious,” Rarity huffed, “allow me to remedy the problem.” She reached into her saddle bag and produced two items: a spool of thick thread, and a needle only slightly smaller than an ice pick. As pinkie held Scootaloo down, Rarity went to work sewing her mouth shut. The little pony started quivering and sweating as shock began to set in. By the time the white unicorn had finished her work she was unconscious.
     A moment later came a muffled scream as Pinkie jammed an adrenaline shot through the filly’s chest and straight into her heart. There was much thrashing and many guttural noises but the stitches held and her lips remained shut.
     “Much better!” Rarity smiled.
     “Ooh ooh! Can I take them now?” Pinkie begged.
     “Go ahead Pinks, I’ll hold her down,” Dash encouraged her.
     This time the party pony produced a skinning knife and knelt down next to Scootaloo’s flank. Her cutie mark, a little scooter with tiny wings attached, was barely a week old, still glistening with residual magic. She had been so proud when it appeared, and the mares were sick to death of hearing about it. Pinkie began carefully cutting under the epidermis. A new wave of tears poured from the mutilated filly’s eyes as she watched Pinkie rob her of her precious marks, first from one flank, then the other. The pink pony made sure not to completely separate the skin from the underlying tissue, delighting in the wet ripping sounds as she tore the flaps of flesh off like band-aids. Scootaloo seized, foam and blood escaping from her nostrils and the spaces between the stitches in her lips. Pinkie also took the opportunity to hack off the filly’s other back leg, severing the femoral artery first and letting the warm blood spray all over her.
     “Oh Pinkie dear! You are certainly going to need a bath after this!” Rarity said in disgust.
     “Aww lighten up Rarity, it’s not gonna kill me!” The others laughed.
     “Oops, better burn this one before she croaks!” Twilight performed her fire spell once again, searing the stump. The bleeding stopped but Scootaloo went limp.
     “Shucks, don’t tell me she’s dead already!” Apple Jack kicked the seemingly lifeless body.
     “I’ll fix it!” Said Pinkie, who, in true Pinkie fashion, had somehow found the time to make a pair of earrings out of the two cutie marks. They now dangled on either side of her head, flopping about as she bounced.
     Two more adrenaline shots caused the little filly to explode back into consciousness. Once again they had misjudged her incredible will to survive. In desperation she flipped over onto her stomach and began using her remaining legs to drag herself away, leaving a snail-trail of smeared blood and bodily fluids as she inched along, grunting and moaning in pained determination. The six mares laughed hysterically at this futile effort.
     Apple Jack trotted over to the mangled Pegasus and began stomping on one foreleg, then the other, her immense strength shattering the bones inside and forcing splinters through the skin. Scootaloo let out a mournful wail so forceful her stitched up lips tore apart, splattering A.J. with small droplets of blood. “Consarnit!” The farm pony exclaimed, “you’ve gone and stained my coat! Blood’s mighty hard to get out, don’t you know that you little varmint?” She kicked Scootaloo in the neck, causing her to choke and vomit.
     “Please p-please just let me go,” she wept, her voice ragged, a soup of drool and stomach acid spilling from her ruined lips “I know it’s all m-my fault…I promise I’ll g-go away! Forever!”
     Fluttershy had brought a small shovel and was busy cleaning up all the blood and excrement the traumatized filly had left in her wake. She scooped up the vomit as well and held the dusty, noxious mixture up to Scootaloo’s mouth. “Time for you eat!” the yellow mare said cheerfully as if she were talking to one of her animals. Scootaloo retched and turned her head. Fluttershy grabbed one of her velvety soft little ears, twisting and tearing the sensitive cartilage. When Scootaloo opened her mouth to cry out Fluttershy jammed the shovel down her throat, but she refused to swallow. “Now now, don’t be difficult,” the older Pegasus cooed tenderly. She pushed the shovel in as hard as she could, using her other hoof to pinch the struggling filly’s nose shut. Unable to breath, she was eventually forced to swallow, but she immediately threw up again. Fluttershy clamped her mangled mouth closed. Her eyes rolled back and tremors wracked her body as the vomit forced its way out her nostrils, the acid searing her mucous membranes. The second Fluttershy released her she puked again. Frustrated, the yellow Pegasus kicked her in the face, the tip of her hoof smashing into the little one’s eye.
     Scootaloo let out an other-worldly yowl as her eyeball was crushed, blood and vitreous fluid squirting out of the socket. Fluttershy added these new liquids to her blend and once again forced it down the filly’s throat. She heaved violently and spewed again. Fluttershy repeated the process until Scootaloo’s stomach muscles grew too weak to expel the wretched mixture.
-----
     “Well girls, it looks like we’ve all had a turn,” Twilight looked about in satisfaction. “Rainbow, would you like to perform the coup de grace?”
     “My pleasure!” Dash bowed low to her friends. “Hey Pinks, can you wake her up again, I want her to feel every moment of this!”
     “Okie Dokie Lokie!” Pinkie produced a massive syringe – she had clearly planned for something like this – and jammed the needle into Scootaloo’s chest.
     A deafening, high-pitched shriek signaled the filly’s return to consciousness, the massive adrenaline injection causing her to feel every single tortured nerve in her body. To everyone’s surprise she made one last truly desperate escape attempt, buzzing her tiny wings. Whether it was the adrenaline, pure terror, or both, she actually managed to lift off, hovering about six feet off the ground.
     “Wow,” Dash remarked, “that’s the best she’s ever done!” Though she struggled with all her might, Scootaloo could barely move faster than a normal walking pace. Genuinely intrigued, the six mares followed her as she fought for her life, giggling at her doomed attempt to flee. After about ten yards every ounce of energy was spent and she crashed face first into cobblestones of one of Ponyville’s side streets, fresh blood trickling from her mouth and ruined eye socket.
     “Pinkie, can I borrow your cleaver?” Dash asked.
     “R-Rainbow Dash,” Scootaloo managed to speak, “p-please, I…I don’t want to d-die!”
     “Too bad!” Rainbow laughed. She flipped the little pony over onto her back and held down one of her wings.
     “Wait no! no…no no no NOOOOO!” To her amusement Dash realized that Scootaloo had, up until this point, actually thought she might make it out alive. She just chuckled and raised the cleaver. “Rainbow no no no! PLEASE PLEASE NOT MY W…” the frantic plea turned into a long wail as the blade came down, severing the little orange wing. When Dash moved to take the other wing Scootaloo no longer protested, she just looked away, resigned, crying softly. As Dash prepared for her final strike, she heard a tiny whisper: “I…I love you Rainbow Dash…”
     When she was done Rainbow smacked the filly several times until she looked up with her one remaining eye, bloodshot from weeping and burst capillaries. Rainbow Dash held a little wing in each hoof, flapping them playfully about. “So much for the Wonderbolts, eh Scoot?” she chuckled.
     “P-please j-just…k-kill me…” Scootaloo whimpered.
     Satisfied but slightly perplexed, Dash looked back at her friends. “I was sure she’d be dead by now…I figured the physical mutilation plus the emotional trauma would just make her sorta…give out…how the hell is she still alive? I mean, I could just blow her brains out, but that seems so…anticlimactic. Any ideas?”
     “Oh oh!” Pinkie bounced, “how about CAKE!”
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:02:04 PM by Alter Ego »

This da abridged version.

Quit being so edgy, you're scaring the children.

oh no

nononononononono

This is so weird and dumb ... thanks op!

There's a thread for this bullstuff.....
Go use it.

Shouldn't this go in the thread? That way people will frown on you for more of a reason.

oh no

nononononononono
lol

also I dunno if this counts as adult material so I'm not going to report but forget you op

and now for something completely irrelevant

also I dunno if this counts as adult material so I'm not going to report but forget you op
I'm not sure he can get b-

I love pringles as well.