Author Topic: Radio Mod [Progress Update]  (Read 12931 times)

Description

So, it was requested by The Brighter Dark for a Radio item to be made, that would function with team chat. Well, me and MARBLE MAN made something even better...

Information

This Radio Mod has a neat looking item that is a potential Walkie-Talkie, but can tune into up to 9 channels!!!

Instructions

1. Ok, take out your brand new well made A.M. Inc. made Radio

2. Now, get a Super Admin to type "/mRadioChannel". This toggles scrolling though channels instead of 1 global channel.

3. Now, click to scroll through channels!!!

Download Me

Known Bugs

Cant throw away from inventory, we should be able to fix this soon.
[---FIXED---]

Credits!!!

The Brighter Dark: Idea

MARBLE MAN: The Script

Aerodynamic: The Model

You, the community!!!: Hopefully Downloading This!!!!

Things we plan to add in the future...

Better Model

Clan prefixes to tell what channel your in

Have fun with this mod in your TDM's, fella's!!!!

Tips:

Type:

$mRadio::Channels = #;

in the console to add channels!!!

Changelog:

April 5, 2013 - Fixed The Item Drop Bug.

April 8, 2013 - Made A Headset Model:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 06:37:44 PM by Aerodynamic »

Beautiful! I see much use for this, especially because other radio mod is asdf at times.

Now all we need is a brick for it...

Now all we need is a brick for it...
music bricks?
or radius voice command bricks for sending/receiving team chat messages

also

/mRadioChannel
toggles scrolling though channels instead of 1 global channel
$mRadio::Channels = #;
in console to set as many more channels as you are OK with scrolling through
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:19:44 PM by MARBLE MAN »

not being able to throw it away should be able to be toggled (when you do get around to it)

also, consider making a headset version where you can use the radio while equipping another weapon? it seems kinda dumb to have to switch to your radio to call in backup when in combat, leaving yourself vulnerable.

music bricks?
or radius voice command bricks for sending/receiving team chat messages
Radius Voice Command Bricks, another neat edition may be playing music from it.

not being able to throw it away should be able to be toggled (when you do get around to it)

also, consider making a headset version where you can use the radio while equipping another weapon? it seems kinda dumb to have to switch to your radio to call in backup when in combat, leaving yourself vulnerable.

I thought about this, we could work on it, right now, I have to get working on a school project, and then I have to model a request from someone.

Radius Voice Command Bricks, another neat edition may be playing music from it.

Ah, yes, and the music would play to all, like the stereo mod for the vehicles, but for the Radio...

Maybe the ability to restrict certain channel(s) to a single team? Also, headsets would be cool. So would a radio watch.

Maybe the ability to restrict certain channel(s) to a single team?
THIS! AND different radio models... Like ones from WWII :) Generic models: Classic, Old, Modern, Future, Space, asdf you know what I mean.

THIS! AND different radio models... Like ones from WWII :) Generic models: Classic, Old, Modern, Future, Space, asdf you know what I mean.

one from WW2 would be doable if I could get a headset to work. like one of the backpack radios.

Really cool! I like this a lot, well done guys :)

Really cool! I like this a lot, well done guys :)

Thanks!