Author Topic: Modular Moon Base - Set #1  (Read 3230 times)

Ello fokes of the forums! This is the first set released in my Modular Moon Base series. This set has the following pieces: Basic Hallway Straight Path, Basic Hallway Turned Path, Basic Hallway T-Path, and Basic Hallway

A picture of the pieces near eachother

Interior of Basic Hallway Straight Path

"peg holes" Holes in the connecting side of each base, if you accidently d-wand/wand the base of one of parts the peg will keep the structure above supported. These peg holes connect the structure to other structure parts. The peg itself is a 2x4 brick.

A look of a colony made up of the hallways

A look of the interior of a colony made up of these hallways

Other things you may be wondering:

What are with the square things on the top?? - Those are for a future pack attachments.

Why did you build with so little difference in color and bricks? - Everything in the MMB project is default. So any one can download it.

Why is the lighting bad? - It's not, I tested the thing on all levels and the only place you will have problems is if your shader level is set to minimum. But even on minimum the lighting is ruined do to map lighting. Solution- Make it Ambient and direct lighting darker.

Why do these look so bad? - They look better in-game, download and see for yourself!

Some other question. - Post and I will reply to it.

Connect this with the other sets! (N/A in parts means its not released)
Set #1 - Basic Hallways - Parts: Basic Hallway Straight Path, Basic Hallway Turned Path, Basic Hallway T-Path, and Basic Hallway
Set #2 - Multiple Floors - Parts: N/A
Set #3 - Details - Parts: N/A
Set #4 - Rooms - Parts: N/A
Set #5 - Large Props - Parts: N/A
Set #6 - Large Rooms - Parts: N/A
Set #7 - More Details - Parts: N/A
Set #8 - ??? (secret) - Parts: N/A

Download:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 06:52:46 PM by Bester Bageler »

I like it a lot. Well done!
Neat idea.

To be honest it looks like a bunch of trailers on the moon.
But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

To be honest it looks like a bunch of trailers on the moon.
But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
It would be nice if anyone downloaded and actually looked at it. The first picture makes it look like a trailer do to the support on the bottom. If you actually got it you would notice how there not circle at all and are connected to each other.
Need proof its not a trailer? here

Also when you dupe it you could lower it 2 bricks so the support would not be there.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 06:57:01 PM by Bester Bageler »

sweet. will be even better when you make cool stuff like a ship hanger or science labs. might even make a cool dm map!

It would be nice if anyone downloaded and actually looked at it. The first picture makes it look like a trailer do to the support on the bottom. If you actually got it you would notice how there not circle at all and are connected to each other.
Need proof its not a trailer? here

Also when you dupe it you could lower it 2 bricks so the support would not be there.
It still looks like a trailer in my opinion.
Dunno why.

about time someone did this.

10/10 looking forward to future stuff.

Nice work man
This could be good for space stations and space ship interior skeleton designs.

sweet!
i'd love to see some more!

amazing stuff. needs rooms that are blank with the corridors and corridors with door parts that connect to those blank rooms so we can build our own stuff.

amazing stuff. needs rooms that are blank with the corridors and corridors with door parts that connect to those blank rooms so we can build our own stuff.
That's set #4 Rooms.

This is what I did for Aeschylus and I's Space station roleplay. Made modules and just dupped them together.

The exterior looks too duplicated.