Poll

Do you plan on attempting to attend?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blockoworld 2013 - CANCELED ! View OP  (Read 29283 times)

July 19th

Oh my bad, I was confused; I thought it was June 19th.

Please remove ARES from the roster. The clan is dead. We have no intention of showing anything at this event because of the aforementioned fact

BNFB will get building soon :)

Small bump, I have a save that I need to load on your server. If I don't get a response soon, Ill PM this to you Monkey.

Small bump, I have a save that I need to load on your server. If I don't get a response soon, Ill PM this to you Monkey.

we would prefer that all saves are loaded through the duplicator client loading system.

we would prefer that all saves are loaded through the duplicator client loading system.
Alright. I need to PM you the few bricks it needs. Also, Ill have some questions for then as well. Ill send it in a bit.

for some reason i had a brainstuff and i thought this was irl.

That'd be totally cool though.

Everyone; this whole thing is still going on, it's not really that hard to make a booth. Make one if you have any sort of project you would like to show off, at this point I'd almost
be inclined to suggest arcade games to fill up the empty spots, or really anything that is going to fill them up. Not to mention the actual building for blockoworlds must be finished.

Munk; there really shouldn't have been a due-date for booth sign-ups, a week prior to opening day is plenty of time for someone who is committed and able, to set up their booth.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:41:17 AM by Deadzone »

Everyone; this whole thing is still going on, it's not really that hard to make a booth. Make one if you have any sort of project you would like to show off, at this point I'd almost
be inclined to suggest arcade games to fill up the empty spots, or really anything that is going to fill them up. Not to mention the actual building for blockoworlds must be finished.

Munk; there really shouldn't have been a due-date for booth sign-ups, a week prior to opening day is plenty of time for someone who is committed and able, to set up their booth.
They designed the convention center so that it would only fit the booths that signed up, so there wouldn't be any empty spaces in the end.

They designed the convention center so that it would only fit the booths that signed up, so there wouldn't be any empty spaces in the end.
Yet when I came into the server earlier today; there's mostly unfinished booths.

you guys, if i am seriously building an entire convention center only for 5 of you to build booths, im going to forget all of you up.

I remember the one from last year, it was amazing but laggy.

there was not one

The final booth building day was supposed to be Monday, July 15th. I opened the build to boothholders on April 5th.

This is 101 days of build time for booths.

Out of 30+ signed up, there are currently 5 done.

Due to this low number of booths I am canceling Blockoworld for now on.

Thanks

Blockoworld Staff