SPO Castle [download on 7th page]

Poll

Dos thou default thee?

Submit to default
121 (89.6%)
Dont submit to default
14 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Author Topic: SPO Castle [download on 7th page]  (Read 14096 times)

Tis a castle, for defense strategies of thy king, Pass. Built by thou king pass himself, with help from his trusty fool, furdle, this castle could be defensive for any noble of social hierarchy, as well as a leader. With a settlement of thy king's trusty peasantry across the bridge from thou castle, defenses are easily taken out, not to mention thy 3 foot think stone wall!

• There will most likely be an Assassin's Creed parkour custom weapon DM taking place in this castle.
  • The main quarters for the king that will be up even above the highest tower so far still needs to be finished.
  • All default.
  • 24/7 Dedi Development Server hosted.
  • At current state, 30,000 bricks.
  • No interiors. (YET!)
Cedits
  • Pass - Castle, Kingdom housing, Castle interior, project manager
  • Furdle - Climbing routes
  • Zay - Village Houses
  • The Brighter Dark - a village house, random interiors
  • -Tokerovin- - A village house

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:06:41 PM by Pass »

Gotta create some sort of RPGish type of setup with bots for this.

Hey, I like this castle. Its one of the nicest I've seen so far.

I gave you 4/5 on the poll, only because I would appreciate, If you could try to change a few colors on the stone walls, so they would look a bit more random/medieval, but I have absolutely no idea if it would look so good, because it depends entirely on you, the building, and its colorset.

Hey, I like this castle. Its one of the nicest I've seen so far.

I gave you 4/5 on the poll, only because I would appreciate, If you could try to change a few colors on the stone walls, so they would look a bit more random/medieval, but I have absolutely no idea if it would look so good, because it depends entirely on you, the building, and its colorset.
it is all default so i cant really change the colorset, sorry.
also, i enjoy the singular wall color so it seems a lot more... "basic and to the point"

it is all default so i cant really change the colorset, sorry.
also, i enjoy the singular wall color so it seems a lot more... "basic and to the point"

Okay, that is good. It's very important that you like it yourself, you built it, your opinion matters.

Really nice job pass, I like it!

It looks more based on a Greek or Persian architecture than that in the Assassins Creed games

updated photo added to OP!

Looks good. I really like the look on that roof.

Really pretty castle.

so many defaults builds theses days heh?

anyway, it's very nice! keep the good!

I really like all default builds. Instead of Highly detailed builds. Looks great.