The Undercover Undercardboard Sneaking Mission (Stealth Server) (NEW MAP P25)

Author Topic: The Undercover Undercardboard Sneaking Mission (Stealth Server) (NEW MAP P25)  (Read 31730 times)

Click here for a handy steamgroup! Wanna know exactly when the server's gonna be up? Join!

THIS SERVER NEEDS YOU!
    As a tester, you'll be alerted when a server goes up, and because I'm not a jerk, you can invite your friends! Testers are in DIRE NEED!! if you're interested, post in this thread that you are or PM me. No applications, no bullstuff.

TESTING for this server doesn't mean a lot.
    What it does mean: if you're a persistant joiner and not a wanker, you will probably get administration privileges. It also means that I do expect a lot from anyone who joins. Testers are not only in dire need, they are the current serverbase. (except for when the server is open)

CURRENT TESTERS
    • MEGAGUY
    • SNICKORZ
    • MASTERLEGODUDE
    • Ticonderoga
    • Kqgqn
    • Perlin noise
    • Aphtonites
    • Quote Story
    • THEPORTALMASTER
    • Khain
    • Blooker
    • Captn
    • DrenDran
    • Quadilious
    • legodude77
    • Gear
    • Sylvanor
    • Silreath
    • RaR
    • Swat 3
    • Paintsforum
    • Mute
    • Electrk
    • Tber123
    • Flamecannon
    • Citrousct
    • Machawty
    • BlockoBlocko
    • Hellhound
    • The Brighter Dark
    • Mauritsio
    • DEVICEHASBEENMODIFIED
    • Badger
    • Doughboy
    • Resonkinetic
    • Blockman1
    • Mrloganator111
    • AdinX
    • Citrousct
    • Muslim
    • Brixmon
    • chaos 2
    • Dasord123
    • Killer2003
    • Mlockha
    • Deve111²
    • Box
    • Ragequit
    • Favela
    WANNA BE ON THAT COOL ASS LIST? POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU'RE INTERESTED

CAPS LOCK MEANS THAT THEY'RE AN ADMIN!! THIS MEANS THEY CAN HOST THE SERVER AT ANY TIME THEY WANT (soon)

map-makin-tools

CREDITS
    Alphadin for coding
    Masterlegodude for modelling and logo design
    Snickorz for building and testing
    Crustacean for early testing
    Deadfall07 for early testing
    Theportalmaster for early testing
    Dudes who made snowcliff territory, and conan for donating it.
    The group of people who made Metro, and quadilious for it's donation.
    Flamecannon for cool art.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:13:14 PM by Megaguy2 »

INF weapons on the RIGHT, guard weapons on the LEFT.

Your basic assault rifle. Packs a punch! Fire in short bursts to maintain accuracy!

The stealth box turns you INVISIBLE! But only when not moving. Carrying the box around is a surefire way to get yourself spotted.
    While invisible, You regenerate health!

A pistol. High fire rate and decent damage. Shred your foes with quick blasts!

Shotguns aren't exactly the first thing that come to mind when you think "Stealth" Due to their loud firing noise and pumping, but they excel in taking out single targets.

C4 is a defender's best friend. Lay traps, Or throw it near walls the inf is beside for a "Rocket Punch". Be careful not to waste it, you only get one.

This knife can be swung fast and charged for a quick kill. Bash on walls with it so guards get confused for getaways or distractions without having to reload!
    BASIC GUARD TIPS:
    Guards are lethal in groups.
    Don't travel alone.
    The inf may not reveal himself, If you haven't seen him, retreat to base!
    You can't heal. If injured, get a meatshield Buddy!

This piece of chinese folklore stuns your enemy in place and renders them unable to shoot you as they try to get out of the trap.
    They're difficult to aim, though..
    ADVANCED GUARD TIPS:
    Try not to stand in enclosed areas.
    Make note of wether or not the inf has used his grenade!
    Don't try to fight 1v1 with the inf unless you're really good at it. He can wreck you.

This is a grenade. Grenades explode. You throw them. I got nothin'.
    You get one of these. Don't waste it, and try to take out a group of targets.

Post your screenshots and i'll add them to the IMGUR gallery!
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:15:12 PM by Megaguy2 »

I want test.
    added to list

Later on a video is going to be made showcasing gameplay. If you want in on that stuff just be on the server and pray I record.

It's very fun and I hope you are able to provide hours of fun. The fingerhold thing is cheap though ;-;

It's very fun and I hope you are able to provide hours of fun. The fingerhold thing is cheap though ;-;
    sorry you feel that way i guess but it's pretty hard to aim.
     More detailed weapon descriptions coming up soon.
    Forgot to mension- LITERALLY ALL THIS stuff is set up right now. It's ready to be hosted. No "pre alpha alpha alpha beta super ultra early testing "we got the box sort of working" stuff. This can be hosted RIGHT NOW.

i am the test
    you are the added to list

This looks extremely cool

I can make you a supressed shotgun and new AK-47 if you wish, also some different pistol if you'd like. :D

This looks extremely cool

I can make you a supressed shotgun and new AK-47 if you wish, also some different pistol if you'd like. :D
    Neither of those guns need supressing as they're for use with the guards. What would be cool is a knife with a scope on it. and a laser sight. (Not joking)

A SOCOM with a supressor would own bones too.

Think of the tactical possiblities, man! A knife with a scope and a laser sight is the ultimate in stealth!

6 people in one HOUR!

By the way, Khain and flamecannon, can I add you to that list?

Sure.
    Nice. By the way the scope knife is a joke, but it would be a funny novelty item.