Author Topic: CashmodII_Fixed  (Read 3829 times)

Hay der!

I took Clockturn's cashmod and fixed some of the problems that were popping up.
I also added some new stuff to it.

List:
Added refunds. (note: deleting multiple bricks at once will result in only getting a refund for the supporting brick you deleted.)
Fixed problems related to losing money when trying to build on the bricks of someone who doesn't trust you.
Fixed the give, grant, and drop commands.
Added a reset price to prevent reset farming. (drop money, reset, drop money, reset)
Added onCashTrue and onCashFalse events to replace VariableTrue and VariableFalse.
Added refund preference.
Fixed a spelling error in one of the refund functions.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2h18xsiscq2caz4

If there are any problems I missed please let me know.

Future stuffs?
Possibly a preference for the refund value.  Make them pay for their mistakes.  :D Done.
Getting a refund for ALL bricks deleted.  Not just the ones you hammer.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:33:32 AM by Dglider »

Damnit, you beat me to it. I was working on this.

:l
Good job though.

Use fxDtsBrick::onRemove() instead. It won't happen instantaneously when a brick is destroyed, but it'll happen for all bricks destroyed.

Gahh thought this was a crash mod xD

Use fxDtsBrick::onRemove() instead. It won't happen instantaneously when a brick is destroyed, but it'll happen for all bricks destroyed.
Even ghost bricks.

We don't need any other mod to run this, right? We don't need the old one do we?
Okay, it works. Is there a bank brick, and where is it located? That would be really handy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:15:32 PM by Twizzle »

We don't need any other mod to run this, right? We don't need the old one do we?
Okay, it works. Is there a bank brick, and where is it located? That would be really handy.

The bank brick can be any brick you want.  There's an output event called cashBank.
So...
Code: (Bank) [Select]
onActivate>Self>cashBank[]
Code: (ATM) [Select]
onActivate>Self>cashBank[x]
If I remember right non-admins can only create ATM machines.  No banks for them.

I didn't know that. That's rad! Is there a safe or something you can store money in, and is there any way to make items cost money to spawn or something? I don't really know what's included in this mod, but I need it.

Is there a safe or something you can store money in, and is there any way to make items cost money to spawn or something?
No to both of those. Sorreh :<

I know those are possible, but they're just not in this mod at the moment.

sorry for not dl'ing but this is why

are there events for giving yourself money, because I presume there is because you took clockturn's cash mod and edited, and the events are still there

I believe there's a cashAdd event in there somewhere.  Also I think there's a grant command that admins can use.

It's been three weeks since I posted this so I seem to have forgotten everything about the mod. ^.^

I believe there's a cashAdd event in there somewhere.  Also I think there's a grant command that admins can use.

It's been three weeks since I posted this so I seem to have forgotten everything about the mod. ^.^
anyone know an addon to restrict that