dotdot: reloaded

Author Topic: dotdot: reloaded  (Read 4718 times)

Dotdot circle has smf privileges. I have this on good info.

He has also posted these, and I have reason to believe that these have fake extensions:

I don't have very much information about this, but here you go.
If you downloaded these, I suggest removing them to the best of your ability.

Dotdot circle has smf privileges. I have this on good info.
what?

Nice job spewing bullstuff. GJ using a page editor browser addon for those screenies, just because you don't like me doesn't mean that you need to create a bulllstuff drama.

Nice job spewing bullstuff. GJ using a page editor browser addon for those screenies, just because you don't like me doesn't mean that you need to create a bulllstuff drama.
I never said i didn't like you. Plus you edited out the files and everyone can see that you edited it. PLUS a couple people asked what they were before they were removed.

/support

He also posted those files on the North Korea thread.

Interesting. Mind sharing with us what you originally said then?

Jesus christ, everyone has some sort of urge to stuff on dotdot constantly and sometimes I really don't see any applicable ways to accuse him of whatever.

You drama'd him because he was uploading some sort of files with no description about them? Maybe you should be smart enough to pester off and not touch it, maybe he needs to hold them temporarily or something. But this is just a little ridiculous now.

Jesus christ, everyone has some sort of urge to stuff on dotdot constantly and sometimes I really don't see any applicable ways to accuse him of whatever.

You drama'd him because he was uploading some sort of files with no description about them? Maybe you should be smart enough to pester off and not touch it, maybe he needs to hold them temporarily or something. But this is just a little ridiculous now.
This. I wish drama topics should be locked.

Well, what are the files anyway? Did anyone open them yet?

yeah this is stupid stuff lock this stupid topic.  :panda:

Where did everyones avatars go?