Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143579 times)

IMO the blocks look like eye rape to me.
Get a new texture pack.

It was a bit noisy in my opinion, might make my own more pastel textures.

I'm not a big fan of the realistic pack becoming the default. I personally prefer the default Pixel texture pack.

I thought the "cartoon" pack was the default?

I thought the "cartoon" pack was the default?
nope. Support for the Cartoon and Old-Style (beetlebear's) texture packs are being dropped in the next update

Oh.

So what will be the new default?

Oh.

So what will be the new default?
Pixel and Realistic will both be supported.

Can't wait for the weapons update. Anyone else really excited?

Weapons update?

Do tell!

no seriously i can't find any information on it through google

tell me what you know
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:29:48 PM by ResonKinetic »

Weapons update?

Do tell!

no seriously i can't find any information on it through google

tell me what you know
Laser weapons are getting added along with minelayers. You can combine different weapon types to create cool new effects. For example, linking a slave computer of a missile launcher to a master system of AMCs will create a shotgun cannon. Or, slavelinking a weapons computer to a weapons computer will create a low-power but rapid-fire machine gun weapon.

Pixel and Realistic will both be supported.

Can't wait for the weapons update. Anyone else really excited?
Ive needed support

Laser weapons are getting added along with minelayers. You can combine different weapon types to create cool new effects. For example, linking a slave computer of a missile launcher to a master system of AMCs will create a shotgun cannon. Or, slavelinking a weapons computer to a weapons computer will create a low-power but rapid-fire machine gun weapon.

wowe

Can i just say that the laser beams are 50% rape and 50% anger, their power drain is hearty but their damage output is like dizamn

Bump because I need help. I downloaded the game, and since i have an Intel graphics card I had to download the driver update, but it still doesn't work, and the game still crashes. Wat do?

Bump because I need help. I downloaded the game, and since i have an Intel graphics card I had to download the driver update, but it still doesn't work, and the game still crashes. Wat do?
Disable "draw beams"

I don't see that as an option
you have to go the graphics options