Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143007 times)

I am trying to make a ship, and I built the computers for weapons and stuff, but the weapons aren't appearing in the menu, can someone tell me how to make them appear in the bottom menu again?

I am trying to make a ship, and I built the computers for weapons and stuff, but the weapons aren't appearing in the menu, can someone tell me how to make them appear in the bottom menu again?
Go into build mode and look at a computer and press C. Then go to it's corresponding weapons and look at them then press V to connect them.

Go into build mode and look at a computer and press C. Then go to it's corresponding weapons and look at them then press V to connect them.
Ive done that, I can shoot the weapons if I enter the weapon computer, but if I go to the ships core and enter it, I cant shoot them, I used to be able to.

Should I get this game through/is it even on Steam? Or should I get it on the website?

Also is it available on Mac?

Ive done that, I can shoot the weapons if I enter the weapon computer, but if I go to the ships core and enter it, I cant shoot them, I used to be able to.
I had this problem, putting them next to the core seemed to fix it, not sure if that's supposed to happen.

Kk, ill try that, does anyone know if you can play offline, as in not being connected to the internet?

You don't need to have them directly to the core, but you need to connect it to the core like you did the weapons

You don't need to have them directly to the core, but you need to connect it to the core like you did the weapons
I already found out how to do it, I needed to click a number after clicking the weapon in the weapons menu.

o lol

also i have made progress on ARES flagship

we went with a horizontal wing

Should I get this game through/is it even on Steam? Or should I get it on the website?

Also is it available on Mac?
you get it htrough the website, and yes it is on mac

So I'm going to be on the NASS server soon with my cool mothership of cool, if anyone would like to join me on my intrepid journey please let me know :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:09:16 AM by comr4de »

uh, guys. i start a game and i all i get is the EXIT prompt and it flies around in space. is this supposed to happen. :(
you get it htrough the website, and yes it is on mac

So I'm going to be on the NASS server soon with my cool mothership of cool, if anyone would like to join me on my intrepid journey please let me know :D
i'd help but...

i'd help but...
Can you see the Spawn Menu name at the top of the menu?
If not, it might be cut off.

Can you see the Spawn Menu name at the top of the menu?
If not, it might be cut off.
the game default to one setting too high on the resolution end, i'm in now. if i can get the hang of this, i'll be helpful.

You can edit it manually in one of the config files

Alright, here I go. Joining a multiplayer serverrr
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:39:06 PM by comr4de »

the game default to one setting too high on the resolution end, i'm in now. if i can get the hang of this, i'll be helpful.
When you launch the starter, it should let you choose the resolution you start with.