Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142216 times)

It seems people are having a hard time connecting to the server.

Is it possible to have separate clusters of power sources? Or for maximum efficiency do all have to be connected?

Is it possible to have separate clusters of power sources? Or for maximum efficiency do all have to be connected?
You want stacks of separate power sources for best recharge, large combined blocks for higher capacity. Generally if you could split one large power block into two mediums you'll get much better recharge rate, but possibly lower capacity.

You want stacks of separate power sources for best recharge, large combined blocks for higher capacity. Generally if you could split one large power block into two mediums you'll get much better recharge rate, but possibly lower capacity.

Separate stacks still add more capacity though, yes?

Also I'm seeing large rock formations flying closer to the planet.

com does your ship have shields?????

This game, is pretty nice.
BUT I only have TWO issues, which are big for me.
1) planets not big enough+ Weird as hell..
2) The player model.. Oh god It's laughable.

Overall, I would pay money for it if I could

This game, is pretty nice.
BUT I only have TWO issues, which are big for me.
1) planets not big enough+ Weird as hell..
2) The player model.. Oh god It's laughable.

Overall, I would pay money for it if I could

1) I don't even know how this game would support perfect sphere planets.
2) Yes. Yes, it's very laughable.

This game is still free, though.

I'm not going to be able to come on much next week.

We should come up with a better way to store all of our ships, as orbit is getting a bit crowded.

Well I have been harvesting tons of rock and plextanium to be made into hulls that can be made into a space hanger. Hopefully red rock can be used as well. If not then we can build a primitive hanger.

I'm not going to be able to come on much next week.

We should come up with a better way to store all of our ships, as orbit is getting a bit crowded.
I'm gonna have to go through there and remove all of the detached turrets soon.

Well I have been harvesting tons of rock and plextanium to be made into hulls that can be made into a space hanger. Hopefully red rock can be used as well. If not then we can build a primitive hanger.
Red rock doesn't work, but it would be nice to have a way to store all non-capital class ships in orbit soon. Anything frigate and larger however is going to be out of luck.

I'm surprised no douchebag has come along and destroyed all the ships.

I'm surprised no douchebag has come along and destroyed all the ships.
Second largest faction on server = dont forget with us

Red rock doesn't work
I'm crying on the inside now.

crying