Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142253 times)

you might want to cry a little harder

132 plextanium and 73 rocks for 5 grey hulls? Outrageous.

I'm build a Red Rock Parking Garage tomorrow. Or selling them for all the hulls in the world.

132 plextanium and 73 rocks for 5 grey hulls? Outrageous.

I'm build a Red Rock Parking Garage tomorrow. Or selling them for all the hulls in the world.
uhhh those are the element ID's, its 1 plextanium and 25 rock for one hull, not a stuffty deal

factories are actually broken, stick one grey hull in a particle press and wait a few hours it will stuff out more grey hulls

edit: heads up guys, NASS derped and it wiped factions. I sent out as many invitations as I was allowed but the new faction is named the Arstotzkan Confederacy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:18:27 PM by comr4de »

As soon as I can successfully connect can someone help me fish this big thing out of mt. zou?

Where do I find my screenshots?

I just use printscreen and go to paint.net

-help-
I discovered a fix for that myself.
  • 1. Launch the star made launcher
  • 2. On the 2nd launch page up in the right corner you will see modding, under modding click custom skin
  • 3. Click Browse
  • 4. go to Data/Image-Resource
  • 5. Click on defaultMale.png and click the import button
  • 6. Click on okay and you should be done
and if you figured it out already without my help then pass the word on to those who need it
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:30:42 PM by Harm94 »

blluuuuhh nobody is on nass

Ahem.

Gentlemen.

At approximately 7:25 EST the NASS server stuff itself.

To my understanding all factions were cleared by the glitch and the server fell to poo. The owner has decided to reset the server.

Comr4de is attempting to get us back in business.

Harm, you may cry a little harder.

Good day gentlemen.

Uoz

What the bloody hell is mt. zou

Star's server doesn't clear factions hue come join us B)

Star's server doesn't clear factions hue come join us B)
I can't join :(

glory to arstotzka

We're back in business, mostly. I've set the faction back up and the planet is still our home base. I sent out invites and made it so new recruits can invite as well. Please limit invites to members from this forum. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:11:16 AM by comr4de »