Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142220 times)

do you have to restart your save to make this happen?
That's what I do, you can also backup your save if you want. But as long as you have the blueprints saved the next world you create will use a ship from the available blueprints.

I'm not sure if a restart is required, but you can toggle that feature in server.cfg, DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE.

Although, I've never tried this. I don't bother unless I were to find something awesome enough for me to stay in one universe.

You don't have to restart fyi

For stuffs and giggles I ran back to my mothball sector where I leave all of my old ships and found them surrounded by new enemy ships of my design

I ended up rebuilding my cruiser as a direct-combat ship, I added 4 shield gens (that's 16 now) and gave it some cannons. I p. much just use the cannons to get shields down so the missiles can do the nasty work

The Iron Duck Mk. III

A power load of 225000, a recharge rate of 53834, 3600 shield energy, a DPS of ~11000 (both cannons combined) over 800m and reinforced front armor. The recharge rate is high enough to keep one cannon at full ROF should the energy reserves run dry.

Adding missiles is going to be fun since it's already pretty cramped inside >_>

how do i save a ship from a server, so i can load it in single player
if its possible

just make the missiles external racks

no server no more
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 03:24:31 PM by DaSord213 »

Adding missiles is going to be fun since it's already pretty cramped inside >_>
just make the duck larger

how do i save a ship from a server, so i can load it in single player
if its possible
All the ships you own are displayed in the personal section, catalog tab. Just select one and click "Save in local catalog".

After fighting about six default pirate fighters:

The last one survived and I had to flee because my weapon computer got destroyed. The AI is pretty tough now.

lies, I have yet to run into any of my ships and if I did i would stuff myself out of their sheer combat effectiveness

I met my own ship once.

Needless to say, after that fight, I had to /give_credits CloudJhi 999999.

It was a goddamn pain. Those rockets, man.

Well I saved a ship on a friends server, and its not showing up in singleplayer at all

Well I saved a ship on a friends server, and its not showing up in singleplayer at all

Shop.
Catalog.
Available.

Check again.

Qwepir and I are teaming up to make an ARES flagship in this game. Is there a specific server everyone plays on? I'd love to have everyone help.

As for the ship itself we're thinking that a sort of flying wing design is the way to go. We're debating over wether or not it's going to be a vertical wing (think hiigaran mothership) or horizontal wing (peacemillion). It's going to be large enough that we can land an orbiter in there for planetary landings while the ships hangs out in orbit.

Also once they figure out how to turrets again we're going to include those too.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:46:27 PM by comr4de »

uh, guys. i start a game and i all i get is the EXIT prompt and it flies around in space. is this supposed to happen. :(

To get new ships put them in the
\StarMade\blueprints\DATA
folder.

Then open the catalog in-game and import from local, type in their name and you should have it in-game.