Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142222 times)

Well darn my game is constantly crashing now and the bug report sending tool doesnt work.

"SocketExceptionConnection reset by peer: socket write error".

ive talked with schema about this though so thankfully he might be able to find a fix

Dang guys, this looks fun and I wanna get in on the action. I'll let you know when I'm not a noob

no

kill pirates
wait until you get some l5 minerals
rake in your hundreds of millions of credits

I did this once.
I ended up with 400 or so L5 minerals.

Yeah I killed one pirate and got 700 L5 mats, 700 million credits is suiting me well.

This is the fate of pirates. I fly in fast and steal their parts.

The galaxy is sick, and we are the doctors.

also faction anthem
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:51:53 AM by comr4de »

I started working on an orbital defence weapon, it is coming along nicely.

Also the planet got attacked by pirates, but there was no serious damage, except to my ship. Thanks goes to Zou for killing them with the Manta.

While I was scouting out the neighbouring planets, I came across a large mining ship, should that be considered a threat?

Also I claimed a very flat ice planet, and put a small base on it.

Pics to come.

Pics

Orbital Defense Laser:
It is almost done, all that I need to do is finish up the hull, and improve the power supply.

Large mining ship:

Last seen at sector -8, -7, 19

Oh god, Sons of Fenrir ships everywhere.

What

Are we under attack
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:22:35 AM by comr4de »

Two of them, they don't seem to be active, they're just a couple of sectors away, around -12 -6 -14 or something I think.

Ill hop into the stingray and do a recon flight

The TITAN sniper frigate is done and can combat enemy ships up to 1500m away with a constant beam of fire and full salvo for over a minute of constant fire

yes ty

currently re-doing its hull with reinforced hull

i might re-add it's turrets for close range defence but it seems too bulky and hard to use

Star's StarMade dedicated server for Blocklanders

75.136.43.137:4242 to connect

RULES.
  • No random killing other players, you may engage in faction wars, or self defence if another player attacks you, but do not randomly go around attacking everyone. Use common sense.
  • Don't be an starfish. Destroying someones base while they're offline, annihilating a planet that someone has settled on, destroying a space station for no reason. (Factions and wars aren't included.)
  • Ask an admin (Myself, Star, or any other admins) if you wish to start a faction war. We want to appeal to every player on the server, so if you and the other faction want to have a war, that's fine as long as no bystanders are killed in the process.

All bans are permanent.
The server does log everything, so don't think you can avoid the rules.

Admins:
Star(Host)
Feep(Moderator)

Factions:
Pirates(AI pirates, hue)
Traders guild (shops, hue)
Junkers(Neutral player faction)

Could I get this added to the OP? It can be the official blockland server or whatever, i'll try update my post and post when I update it and whatnot for you guys.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:59:23 AM by Feep »

Pics

Orbital Defense Laser:
It is almost done, all that I need to do is finish up the hull, and improve the power supply.

-snip-

-snap-

Large mining ship:

Last seen at sector -8, -7, 19
-snop-

I'm presuming the laser defense system is an AI ship without thrusters, yea?

Also, how does that mining ship even work?

I'm presuming the laser defense system is an AI ship without thrusters, yea?

Also, how does that mining ship even work?

Yeah, it has ai, but it can be manually controlled if need be.

The mining ship is literally a huge block of salvage cannons, generators and thrusters.

Uoz

How are you supposed to loot minerals from pirates?