Author Topic: leet Posts  (Read 2810 times)

My life has been almost completed

Not a big accomplishment but congratulations.

Not a big accomplishment but congratulations.

You're so pessimistic.

You're so pessimistic.

Why are you attacking me? Topics like these are pretty annoying and are just created to gain another post and you know it but you just want to create an argument because you hold a grudge against me.

Why are you attacking me? Topics like these are pretty annoying and are just created to gain another post and you know it but you just want to create an argument because you hold a grudge against me.

No I just said you're so pessimistic in a not-serious way, but you're being pessimistic about it thinking I called you pessimistic as an attack.
Stop being so pessimistic and take a joke.

Also I don't even know you, why would I have a grudge against you.

Topics like these are pretty annoying and are just created to gain another post.

Yes, but if you go into a thread just to attack someone then it's really only your own fault.

Perhaps he's never had 1337 posts on any forum before, so for him it is a big accomplishment. These things are relative, you know.

i'm learning

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Redconer now has to abandon this forum account and never use it again, lest his post-count changes to 1338, and he becomes a nobody. :(

Name:   Redconer
Blockland ID:   33688
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 28, 2012, 12:27:38 PM
Last Active:   Today at 06:13:48
It actually says leet :I

Topics like these are annoying to be honest

Yeah... and your Anti-Bullying thread wasn't annoying...

:/

I didn't know that 1337 posts being spelt out in letters was a thing

It is

leet

elite

I think.

Or just 1337 speak.