Sanjay and Craig - Nickelodeon's newest disaster

Author Topic: Sanjay and Craig - Nickelodeon's newest disaster  (Read 12047 times)

don't forget people
spongebong USED to be a great show
but then the humor changed for the newcigarettes
Didn't they used to swear instead of saying stuff like "Oh, Tar-Tar sauce!"

I only watched Victorious for Victoria Justice.
hue

That Wikipedia page doesn't seem to provide much information, which is leading me to assume you're only calling this show a disaster, only because it interrupted an episode of Spongecunt cuntycuntpants.

IMO iCarly and Victorious weren't terrible. They were watchable MOST of the time.

I watched iCarly from when it first came out to 2009 or 2010, it wasn't funny and it was staged. Victorious just sucked. I don't know why, but at one point I used to watch Zoey 101, don't ask.

don't forget people
spongebong USED to be a great show
but then the humor changed for the newcigarettes
i think it died when they stopped being told to improvise their lines

Didn't they used to swear instead of saying stuff like "Oh, Tar-Tar sauce!"
no
they always said things like that
and by old spongebob i mean like episodes made from like 1999 to 2004-5

i think it died when they stopped being told to improvise their lines
WHAT
no wonder why it was so funny back then!

That Wikipedia page doesn't seem to provide much information, which is leading me to assume you're only calling this show a disaster, only because it interrupted an episode of Spongecunt cuntycuntpants.
Ever watch the previews of this show?
You can tell it's not gonna be funny or good.

I liked Spongebob too, and still do (mainly the older episodes), but I've grown tired of some of it.
I only watch it when I'm in the mood, really.

God dammit. Cartoons nowadays just suck and for some reason they think it's better than the old, good ones. I have to resort to watching TruTV nowadays because I can't stand the shows on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Entire nostalgia is dead.

Ever watch the previews of this show?
You can tell it's not gonna be funny or good.

Sorry, I just don't look at cartoons anymore, but I can already tell it's going to be a bad show.

Kid has a pet who can speak, they engage in all sorts of neighbourhood activities that are likely to have them punished, while they try not to expose the pet's ability to speak. Sounds familiar? The idea has been done to death.

Kid has a pet who can speak, they engage in all sorts of neighbourhood activities that are likely to have them punished, while they try not to expose the pet's ability to speak. Sounds familiar? The idea has been done to death.
JohnnyTest

Dog with a Blog.

JohnnyTest
-snip-

I admit I actually watched Johnny Test, but it eventually started doing my head in.

I quite liked the idea of this kid acting as a test subject for his sisters who are lab professors, but what they actually did with that idea just didn't work.