Author Topic: Sanjay and Craig - Nickelodeon's newest disaster  (Read 12093 times)

is it at least a cartoon? nick's live action shows are stuff

Remember Nick is owned by Viacom.

Everything is owned by Viacom.

is it at least a cartoon? nick's live action shows are stuff
yeah, but a bad cartoon at that

Everything is owned by Viacom.
i'm not owned by viacom

shut up and do your research before saying stuff like that it really offended me.

This is such a handicapped series.
When I was younger, I loved The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh and still do.

BEST NICK SHOWS EVER
Those shows were pretty handicapped back in my day.

Rockos Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy 4ever

I was kinda glad that it was atleast a cartoon though. Not the live action bullstuff. And don't get me started on the "Nick Studio 10"....

Rockos Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy 4ever

I was kinda glad that it was atleast a cartoon though. Not the live action bullstuff. And don't get me started on the "Nick Studio 10"....
oh god no, please no

Sanjay and Craig is being produced by Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi, the creators of The Adventures of Pete and Pete, which aired in the 1990s.
GUYS
THIS MIGHT NOT BE TOO BAD

Err, it looks bad already though.

don't forget people
spongebong USED to be a great show
but then the humor changed for the newcigarettes
That's because they got new writers.
All the old ones left because they said they were going to cancel the show after the movie.
Then that bitch didn't do it.

That's because they got new writers.
All the old ones left because they said they were going to cancel the show after the movie.
Then that bitch didn't do it.

aye. i loved old seasons 1-3 of spongebob and even the movie. it kinda went downhill fast after that, and I stopped caring for it.

My favorite nick shows as a kid were Fairly Odd Parents, Rugrats, and Jimmy Neutron. I never really liked the live action shows, except for All-That and Drake and Josh.

What the hell is going on with Sanjay's neck

Why do you guys complain about shows you haven't seen, that you don't have to watch, so much?!