Ephialtes: still a prick

Author Topic: Ephialtes: still a prick  (Read 34394 times)

This goes to show how much of an starfish Ephialtes is. I was playing in the race and talking to someone about databases. I was banned for no reason and my alt was banned after I asked about the ban.

You guys defending him are really sick at every level.

inb4 his server his rules

i don't get this mentality of being plain mean to everyone. guess i'm not cool enough to understand it yet.

What did you say wrong that would of made him upset? I bet you maybe said something to tick him off.

actually yeah kalph. why don't you post more of the chatlog, it doesn't seem like we have both sides of this story

Oh look at that, Ephi just came online.

What did you say wrong that would of made him upset? I bet you maybe said something to tick him off.

actually yeah kalph. why don't you post more of the chatlog, it doesn't seem like we have both sides of this story

you guys are starfishs

are you going to assume forever that kalph is just such a terrible person that every time that either see each other they just go into mega buttforget mode, or be a sensible person and actually try to do something good here?

masaka ne...

you guys are starfishs

are you going to assume forever that kalph is just such a terrible person that every time that either see each other they just go into mega buttforget mode, or be a sensible person and actually try to do something good here?
are you serio-
masaka ne...
oh nevermind not taking you seriously

oh nevermind not taking you seriously

what the forget are you talking about

who are you

why are you badgering me with your shenanigans?

Ephialtes banned you because your a dumbass kalphiter.

Erm, I'm siding with Kalphiter so far on this issue.

Ephialtes banned him, yes, but for what? Just because he hates him? That doesn't give him the right to ban people on sight. That's abuse of your powers.

I honestly have mixed opinions on Ephi, but this is when he looks like a pompous prick.

you guys are starfishs

masaka ne...
We can't make any non-prejudicial decision without knowing both sides of the story. Posting a very small portion of the chat log and a few words on what was /possibly/ going on before is not enough to make a decision.

Ephialtes banned you because your a dumbass kalphiter.
Not really defending KALPHITER but that's the best example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Erm, I'm siding with Kalphiter so far on this issue.

Ephialtes banned him, yes, but for what? Just because he hates him? That doesn't give him the right to ban people on sight. That's abuse of your powers.

I honestly have mixed opinions on Ephi, but this is when he looks like a pompous prick.
what makes you so sure he banned on sight?
because of all the really one sided screenshots kalphiter got?

what makes you so sure he banned on sight?
because of all the really one sided screenshots kalphiter got?
You're implying that you're not guilty of the same thing.