Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"

Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 88430 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
This is going to be a complete documentation of my interactions with Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]". I appologize in advance for the length. The purpose here is to record and organize the actions of problem users and to give you, the reader, some insight into the depth of bullstuff I have to deal with and maybe a few laughs. Dates are presented in YYYY-MM-DD format for sorting purposes. My comments are in blue.

This is not a call to arms. The names and emails are here for identification purposes only. Please do not attack them.

http://badspot.us/Zac-Conover.html

Well then.
I read through the whole thing, and... Wow.

So, is he the one responsible for the recent hijackings?

I read the whole thing, Badspot, your job is harder than I imagined.

I feel bad now  for asking for new stuff so often in Blockland now, I knew your job was hard, but this is just horrible.

Badspot, I feel bad for you after reading this review thing.
I read the whole thing, Badspot, your job is harder than I imagined.

I feel bad now  for asking for new stuff so often in Blockland now, I knew your job was hard, but this is just horrible.

I wonder who else you keep track of.

badspot, do you enjoy these little back-and-forths between forum morons or do you just try to squash the problem and get on with your life

simultaneously you seem really frustrated and paradoxically laughing at the sheer scale of the bullstuff that you have to put up with

that's ridiculous

at some point if i'm getting heckled like that i'd probably just block the guy

Hm. Unfortunate. JaZZ and Yola2 had access to the City3 codebase. I recently just now expelled them from the team.

I have no idea what they intended to do with said access, but w/e, it doesnt matter now.

That kid's a richard.
Sucks that Badspot has to put up with this kind of stuff from the community.

he was fission too.
huh.
that makes a whole lot of sense.

badspot, do you enjoy these little back-and-forths between forum morons or do you just try to squash the problem and get on with your life

simultaneously you seem really frustrated and paradoxically laughing at the sheer scale of the bullstuff that you have to put up with
NOEDIT: i'm rather curious about this as well, i've seen a lot of these....incidents happen, and you always seem to be alternately disappointed and anticipating what happens next.

he was fission too.
huh.
that makes a whole lot of sense.
I wonder who else he could be.
Jaxx
JazZ
..omg its you. it was you the whole time.
the game is up buster  :iceCream:.

I wonder who else he could be.
Jaxx
JazZ
..omg its you. it was you the whole time.
the game is up buster  :iceCream:.
i've literally not had a ban (well, there was this one time when a ban message came up but then went away, and i was extremely confused in like 2009) in fiveish years. :( i'm a good citizen-ish.