Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"

Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 89266 times)

I agree with Acer, I think it's going a little too far if your going to harass his family and friends that had nothing to do with this.

alright dotdot, you win.

Add me on steam, I'll pay you whatever you want to quit.
Name your price.
aww this was going to be funny :*(

alright dotdot, you win.

Add me on steam, I'll pay you whatever you want to quit.
Name your price.
Fair enough. I'll contact you in a few hours/tomorrow. If the money isn't received then everything is released. Have a Liberty Reserve account ready.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:01:15 PM by Badspot »

Fair enough. I'll contact you in a few hours/tomorrow. If the money isn't received then everything is released. Have a Liberty Reserve account ready.
I'll be getting offline in an hour or so, so I guess we'll do it tomorrow.

nevermind forget it, you already have my cellphone number, text me when you want

lmao extortion at it's best

aww this was going to be funny :*(
I think he was being sarcastic.
Why would he pay dotdot anything, the links are already posted.

Seriously though, while harassing his family is definitly wrong, telling his parents about what a douchebag their son is online doesn't seem like a bad idea.

I agree with Acer, I think it's going a little too far if your going to harass his family and friends that had nothing to do with this.
More than a little.

I think he was being sarcastic.
Why would he pay dotdot anything, the links are already posted.

Seriously though, while harassing his family is definitly wrong, telling his parents about what a douchebag their son is online doesn't seem like a bad idea.
that wasn't sarcasm.

You try having your entire family, friends, anyone you know be told anything someone else feels like then tell me what you're willing to do.

forget off.

that wasn't sarcasm.

You try having your entire family, friends, anyone you know be told anything someone else feels like then tell me what you're willing to do.

forget off.
If you didn't behave so badly you would have nothing to hide.

Ok guys, this is crossing the line. All of you, including dotdot, please don't bring his family and friends into this mess.

you guys really think this is a game don't you.

soooo funny.

soooo absolutely loving hillarious.

Whilst I get tortured and extorted by a person who has proven time and time again that he has literally no morals whatsoever, you guys sit alongside and poke fun.

soooo funny.

While you hide behind your anonymity, your computer screen, I have to face all those people day after day.

soooo funny.

You get to continue life with all your friends tomorrow like nothing ever happened, I have to explain to mine why some psychopath added them on facebook and told them most likely really forgeted up stuff.

soooo funny.

The parents who I no longer live with and have a brutal relationship with, yeah, I'll have to call them and tell them all the same.

soooo funny.

You're loving with someones life, this isn't a game anymore.  It's not funny.  You're not cool.

Yola, honestly for your own good now, I think you should leave.