Anthonyrules144 BL_ID: 9999

Author Topic: Anthonyrules144 BL_ID: 9999  (Read 5990 times)

Oh my God, where do I begin. Ok so:
Server: Mew's Challenge

Although today seemed like another day, me and Mew got on about plagerism, etc. (sorry again, Mew)
But later, the ugliest, fattest kid you'd see on the block comes on...Anthonyrules144
So basically, hes a Super Admin and a little buddy of Mews. He seemed pretty cool, until you say the smallest thing... and...

so on, and so on. And this is everyday folks, not just me.

I finally got tired enough of that cigarette and warned Mew to unadmin him, as the smart thing to do. I am probably thinking Mew was thinking its just another issue I caused. But no, I wasn't trolling today, this is legit stuff and I hate it when people are continuously stupid.

You think I didn't try telling him what he had done, you know. smacking and flinging and muting. He even kicks me and bans me. This is what I call ABUSE. Mew: nahh its just Anthony, hes just kidding...

So I will leave these pictures up for you to see and tell me if I am wrong. Because through my eyes, I see nothing but an ugly kid who thinks he is boss of the server.
I'll just cut to the chase,

I'll point out the obvious.
-He Flings/Smacks/Mutes/Kicks/Bans me etc.
-insists Mew that I did it (now I look at it like he is the baby and Mew is the mom and says it was me, the older brother, because I was angry at him.)
-The only way to respectively talk things through is to mute or ban me without hearing my side
-Oh and Mew basically just sits there and watches

In conclusion: This idiot needs to be heard of and unadmined. Tell me what you think by commenting below.

what
what a richard.

Th-That guy is my friend

Anthonyrules144 is just a troll, and Mew is just handicapped.
I went to Mew's server once and Anthonyrules144 was abusing me by teleporting me under the ground.
He ended up banning me for telling Mew what he's doing.

didn't this guy have a drama once for flauntig his id so much?

Not so friendly to me
Explain to me why you posted this, and what your real life is like
I understand you're mad, but you just have problems if your going to post somthing like this, you and mew WERE GOOD FRIENDS
now you've turn into a distater, became an idiot, and flamed me and Mew, you're pretty damn stupid.

I understand you're mad, but you just have problems if your going to post somthing like this, you and mew WERE GOOD FRIENDS
now you've turn into a distater, became an idiot, and flamed me and Mew, you're pretty damn stupid.
Maybe if you didn't abuse your admin powers this wouldn't have happened

maybe

TD;LR Mew is loving stupid and Anthony is a troll.

dis tater

There is obviously something very wrong with anthonyrules144

There is obviously something very wrong with anthonyrules144
and ajc
and mew

didn't this guy have a drama once for flauntig his id so much?

your name is eerily similar to mine

Giome & Biome aww yea

Hey everyone, thanks for proving he is a handicap.

and I know a few of you also think Mew is handicapped.
      -I just want to let you know that he wasn't a part of this, I was mainly focusing on Anthony. Mew told me he finally realizes it, yada, yada...

And Mew is my friend. We had a bit of a disaster that day because I was very stressed why he couldn't see that Anthony was doing this. Mew told me this mainly because Anthony abused people when he wasn't around.

I think that sums it up, If I missed something, continue posting.