Author Topic: Classic Mew  (Read 15614 times)

This topic talks about:...
  • Mews server
  • Mew in General, and what he does
  • Why I don't care what you do
  • Giomes drama topic
If you don't want to read alot, just leave now.

Here you go, since so many of you are arguing with me that I was a bad-min on Mew's server to Giome, Listen up
That was one person, I don't much care what you do to me either, because you can't hurt me in real life, this is only a game.

Now, back to what the drama is about
I have been involved in quite a few things lately, and I know that a lot of you other blocklanders have too, Mew has the most Disrespectful and weirdest admins possible, & by making other's random admin, he will admin ANYONE he knows, I do not have proof of his list, because he had de-admin'd me because of the Giome incident, so, going on to facts, Mew argues with a lot of things, including how he would do things.
At this time, I have argued with mew for quite a few things, then when he tries to calm you down, he uses a RP style type Chat, so he acts like it's reality, when it's not.
Then when arguing isn't enough, instead of warning a person before anything, he will just give you a ban, or a kick, just because you did something, and yet his server gets quite a few players, Then if you have built something, and you want to clear it later, instead of /clearbricks, you can't do that, because he loads EVERYTHING in his own ownership, so you have nothing to receive so tell me, What do you have to say about mew?

Ok lemme get this straight...

You think Mew is the worst admin ever right after your SA was revoked and people unfriended you on IRC, yet you stuck with Mew while you had special permissions on his server.

Yep. Totally legit.

Ok lemme get this straight...

You think Mew is the worst admin ever right after your SA was revoked and people unfriended you on IRC, yet you stuck with Mew while you had special permissions on his server.

Yep. Totally legit.
No, I didn't have Special permissions.

No, I didn't have Special permissions.
special permissions = admin

This topic talks about:...
  • Mews server
  • Mew in General, and what he does
  • Why I don't care what you do
  • Giomes drama topic
If you don't want to read alot, just leave now.

Is the latest generation really so pathetic that they need a table of contents and a disclaimer for a paragraph?

Are you really complaining because we don't like that you abused your admin.

It doesn't matter if Mew gives it out freely. What is concerning us is how you used it.

because you can't hurt me in real life, this is only a game.
Run, run, run as fast as you can;
You can't hurt me, I'm the BL_ID 9999 Man

What I got out of this drama can simply be put as; "The host makes a lot of idiots admin, and you shouldn't care about what I do because of that."

Also, you brought up the fact that what happens to you on the internet has no effect on your real life; while you insulted another user with a not so subtle "you have no life for posting this".

As one forumer said in the previous topic; you're full of yourself.

Mewtwo would, I bet.

Piston, that is directed at users that post on a topic that they do not own.