2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864

Author Topic: 2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864  (Read 48987 times)

I'll bet Badspot is making a campaign mode for the next update

totally

I'll bet Badspot is making a campaign mode for the next update
why would he make a campaign? wtf it's a sandbox game.

why would he make a campaign? wtf it's a sandbox game.
Blockland Adventure Mode is an old joke around here upcoming feature.

Pumped for next update.

Better that we have some bugs fixed than nothing at all.

Does anyone know if there's a reason why the Environment water doesn't move up and down?
The static water is really kinda strange looking and it would be awesome if there was an environment setting for how aggressive the water moved..

Is there a reason it was left out? Does it not work anymore or something?  Brick water still moves.. ;o

It's a special spraycan effect.

Does anyone know if there's a reason why the Environment water doesn't move up and down?
The static water is really kinda strange looking and it would be awesome if there was an environment setting for how aggressive the water moved..

Is there a reason it was left out? Does it not work anymore or something?  Brick water still moves.. ;o

It's still there. Badspot just didn't add an option in the Environment Settings for it.

I just noticed that bots no longer run in circles when mounted to a rideable bot like a horse.
That plagued so many RPGs for so long.

It's still there. Badspot just didn't add an option in the Environment Settings for it.
How do we get to it?  I really hate the static water :(

How do we get to it?  I really hate the static water :(
This if you mean the waves..

The environment water uses fxPlane, which I'm sure doesn't support any kind of waves.

The environment water uses fxPlane, which I'm sure doesn't support any kind of waves.

Oh, we don't use the actual water anymore? That's a shame.