Author Topic: 2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864  (Read 48548 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
When you join a server hosted with the new version, the player list will only continue yourself.
You do see people who join after yourself, but people who joined before yourself will not be on the list.

I am not having this problem. 
My server is up running the new version, join it.  

• Changed "octVertex::validate - out of range" errors from fatal asserts to simple checks.  Now when the error happens you may see some missing brick geometry but the game won't crash.
I love you.
No homo.

I am not having this problem. 
My server is up running the new version, join it. 
I am not on my computer anymore, so I can't.
But, I had the problem on every server with the new version and everyone had it on my server.

Is there a new zombies gamemode with this update or did I download something? The gamemode has the rampage image on it and it also requires "Weapon_Package_HK" again, im not sure if I downloaded something.
This is a thing you downloaded.

Badspot

• Administrator
I am not on my computer anymore, so I can't.
But, I had the problem on every server with the new version and everyone had it on my server.

Apparently happens with RTB.  I am uploading a fix now. 

Badspot are you still trying to fix the shadow problems with the mac, or are you just gonna ignore it because of the how big of the problem it is. (This is not for offensive purpose)

Badspot

• Administrator
r1865 should fix the player list issue.

Can't you make your block party more then 32 players :C

I guess the answer to the PM I sent Rotondo about possibly adding some of my decals was a no  :cookieMonster:

That's a pretty useless error message about posting to the master server while in a LAN server.

Badspot are you still trying to fix the shadow problems with the mac, or are you just gonna ignore it because of the how big of the problem it is. (This is not for offensive purpose)
This.

Shaders worked for me when I had a mac.

I dont believe this is Badspot's fault but rather Apple/AMD/Nvidia. The problem is that there is something missing in the video drivers for AMD/Nvidia cards on Macs that require shaders to work (pretty ironic considering bafoons use macs solely for doing things with rendering etc, even Linux has the requirements for shaders in their drivers). If you load into a map and turn on Shaders and press ~ key you will see there will be a list of things followed by "YES" and "NO", those are the shader settings output, whatever has NO is what is missing in the drivers I think.