Author Topic: [V. 2] Server_SlowMotionDeath - Slowers client timescale upon death.  (Read 6365 times)

Slow Motion Death V. 2
-------------------------------------------------

This add-on makes your deaths slower.wow rly!
Comes with 2 RTB Prefs
Enabled: Enable or disable this add-on whenever you want.
Slow Motion Time: This sets how long (in seconds) you will stay in slow motion after you die and before you respawn.
(If you dont have RTB, the prefs are set to their defaults.(Enabled, and 2 seconds of slow motion))

Add-on now works in non-dedicated servers! The host's timescale will not be changed upon death if this script is ran on a non-dedicated server.

-------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD V. 2
rtb link hopefully comming soon too! (Uploaded to RTB just now!)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 03:54:33 PM by Wrapperup »

Mmmm watcha saaaaay...

Mmmmmmmmm that it's all for the best, because it is.

Nice idea.

NOTE: This add-on only works in dedicated servers!
Why?

Nice idea.
Why?
i'm going to assume that because it sends a timescale command to the client, it won't work if you're hosting the server and playing off the same window.

Nice idea.
Why?
How does it being only in dedicated servers work?

i'm going to assume that because it sends a timescale command to the client, it won't work if you're hosting the server and playing off the same window.
Oh yeah, everybody would slow down if the host died.

Nice idea.
Why?

Well for one reason:
everybody would slow down if the host died.

And getting the entire server's timescale would just set it to the death's timescale.

NOTE: This add-on only works in dedicated servers!
Why?
EDIT: Nevermind

then make a version where it is disabled for the host.

doesn't it just look really laggy when you change the client's timescale and not the server's?

doesn't it just look really laggy when you change the client's timescale and not the server's?
You'll be a corpse, unable to move for the most part after you die.

Only if you increase it.

inb4dearsisterweapon
already made it

you're late

Also, i don't think this mod will last long...