Author Topic: Can Someone Add An Ammo Mod To this Bow?  (Read 2741 times)

Ya, could you make it so when you run out of arrows it doesn't play the loaded bow animation anymore, and then says that no more arrows thing.
Already did it.
Also, I think you should have to have a quiver on your back for ammo, you have to have it in your inventory and when you have it it auto-equips and gives you arrows for your bow, when it runs out of arrows, the quiver is auto-removed from your inventory.
Yeah, I think I may be able to do that.
P.S. Do you model?
Probably enough to take the quiver out of the player doll and export it.
also jes
%obj.setImageAmmo(%slot,0);
stateTransitionOnNoAmmo[1]      = "Empty";

Already done before you posted it.
wait is jes jasa theres no way
No. I'm definitely not.

EDIT: Lol.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:45:23 AM by jes00 »

Also, I think you should have to have a quiver on your back for ammo, you have to have it in your inventory and when you have it it auto-equips and gives you arrows for your bow, when it runs out of arrows, the quiver is auto-removed from your inventory.
You sure? It seems kind of cumbersome to have to get the bow and quiver.

Right now I have the bow finished, arrow ammo that you can pick up that gives you 5 arrows (you also drop arrow ammo if you have any when you die), and a quiver you can pickup that gives you 25 arrows. Nothing happens when you pickup the quiver, other than it giving you 25 arrows.

Right now I have the bow finished, arrow ammo that you can pick up that gives you 5 arrows (you also drop arrow ammo if you have any when you die), and a quiver you can pickup that gives you 25 arrows. Nothing happens when you pickup the quiver, other than it giving you 25 arrows.
Code: [Select]
package removeQuiver
{
function GameConnection::removeQuiver(%cl)
{
if(!isObject(%cl.player))
return;

%pl = %cl.player;
%pl.hideNode("quiver");
}
function GameConnection::applyBodyColors(%this,%overRide)
{
if(isObject(%this.minigame))
%this.schedule(5,removeQuiver);

return parent::applyBodyColors(%this);
}
};
activatePackage(removeQuiver);
I leave this here, idk

Code: [Select]
package removeQuiver
{
function GameConnection::removeQuiver(%cl)
{
if(!isObject(%cl.player))
return;

%pl = %cl.player;
%pl.hideNode("quiver");
}
function GameConnection::applyBodyColors(%this,%overRide)
{
if(isObject(%this.minigame))
%this.schedule(5,removeQuiver);

return parent::applyBodyColors(%this);
}
};
activatePackage(removeQuiver);
I leave this here, idk
I know how to code swollow. Also, it's it's also kind of pointless to define a player variable if you are only going to use it for one line of code.

I know it seems kind of cumbersome, but this is a matter of realism, where would you hold 25 arrows? Shove them all up your ass? XD

Also, the quiver isn't an inventory item, it's an just an item you walk over and it equips to your back allowing you to have 25 arrows, if you already have a quiver equipped and you walk over a quiver it just allows you to have the ones you already have plus a few from the bow because the max total of arrows your quiver can hold is 25.

Also, when you die, the quiver unequips as does your ammo.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:34:31 PM by Mounds Bar »

women are so op
they literally just need a bra and boom
instant quiver

God damn it, Jes, you're not wearing the feather hat :(